BBC : Swingers Discussion 241703
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessBBC
TOPIC: BBC
Created by: amafun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like to know , why is it that the male always wants to know how big your dick is and the wife does not care but she says I am doing it because that is what he wants I DONT WANT THAT

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
We all have different preferences and desires and we shouldn't judge those who seek something different than what we seek. I agree...I think it's unhealthy for a spouse to push another spouse into something that the one spouse is not really into.

Personally, I like XL endowed men, but I like people of all colors and ethnic persuasions as I'm an equal opportunity slut, however, my experience has been that men of color tend on average to be larger in size and have better bodies. With that said, this is probably not a fact, just my own personal experience, since I seek out only well endowed, well built guys. Lastly, my husband truly enjoys watching me and actually likes that I get stretched out. To each his own.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
The biggest one we've seen so far belongs to a European who's part of a couple. The thing that just confuses us is that we've only seen one with average size so far. Everyone else was always around 7" and thick... So much for penis statistics in this lifestyle who says it's between 5"-6".

We never ask for size so far and has no plan to do so. We don't look for specific race either. If there's mutual interest from all parties involved, we'll play. Simple as that. So BBC is just BBC for us. No special privilege given. Sorry BBC!!! :)

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
It is such a myth that black men are better endowed than white men. Not really sure how and why the myth stems from. Perhaps the same way and reason that assumptions by single males in this thread are being made about husband's who choose for their wives.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I should clarify. We're not one of those couples who go on the "Hot Date" list looking for BBC, but we do not judge those who do since this LS is about enjoying YOUR kind of fun. We enjoy playing and we have no concern with the color of anyone's skin. If he happens to be bigger than me that's fine, but it's not something we have ever gone looking for.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4835 posts)
I'm happy when my wife fucks anyone (assuming they are decent imo). She very rarely does though so it really winds me up. She hasn't expressed interest in BBC and says she doesn't like it big, 6-7" but she does like it thick.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
there are insecure people of every size, shape and color. when I encouraged K to play with a black SM, it was because she had never done so. I did not want there to be any barriers as opportunities arose for playtime with couples regardless of race or skin color. it seemed like a good way for her to get comfortable with the idea.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4835 posts)
We've found more men who have the fantasy of the wife being with bigger than the other way around. Because Tammy's enjoyment of black men is mentioned in our profile, as well as on her ass, we get emails from white couples sometimes asking about the size of certain men who have given us certs or we have them. Generally, we find out that the man is at least as into the BBC fantasy as the woman is, usually more. We had a couple ask us about that and it turned out that they had played with one of our well-hung black friends before. He related that the man was always trying to get him to do it harder and the wife really wanted him to ease-up. That was a very uncomfortable situation and we didn't want to put any of our other friends there. -Scott

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Yea, its always amusing when a husband speaks for his wife and says she "would not be able to take that much" when referring to our size as if some of us are as big as a 6lbs new born. lol They are just picking and choosing for their wives. lol

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Its simple no man wants his woman stretched out to far it takes away from his pleasure of pleasing his wife

Ebensburg PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I would like to know , why is it that the male always wants to know how big your dick is and the wife does not care but she says I am doing it because that is what he wants I DONT WANT THAT

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: BBC