Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › BBC
TOPIC: BBC
Created by: amafun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like to know , why is it that the male always wants to know how big your dick is and the wife does not care but she says I am doing it because that is what he wants I DONT WANT THAT

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 40
User Details are only visible to members.
I always do the "screening" for us because we have had a few experiences of diception. When we ask how big it is, we are looking for someone that at least measures up to me. She enjoys mine, and smaller (length and width) does not do it for her. We have had guys say it's 9" and show up with 6", or it's really thick when it truly isn't. This is all about here pleasure while doing it and his pleasure after! Trust me, you can't stretch of out too much, it always snaps back after a good use! As for race, we are open to all, as long as it's big enough, and I don't think race has anything to do with size, we have been disappointed by all, size and failure to remain erect (especially when wrapped) . She likes BBC (big beefy cocks) so take the race out of the equation and enjoy men that can measure up!

Minot ND
Username hidden
(1 post)
HMMM. Good fun sex begins in the mind. Some women tell their hubbies no pain. Some women want the pain. It's hubbies job to find what his woman wants. Now, there are some men that absolutely get off watching their wives take a certain configuration of cock. So, what's the best way to find out? Ask. It doesn't mean that they want your shit, (necessarily) but they want to know what you're going to lay on their wife. IF my wife dabbled, I'd be EXTREMELY protective of her. She'd be free to do what and who she wanted but they'd know that they better behave.

Canton MI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
@Jub: After running into a series of individuals with small cocks, to cocks that can't stay hard with a condom, I have to say, size does matter, at least for me and I don't like dick that much, really. However, when I am in the mood for it, I'd rather have a reasonably large one (more girth than length). A small, and small means different things to different people I know, penis cannot hold my attention and if you can't stay hard with a condom, it's been great; leave. I rather masturbate until I can get what I want. That's why I am with my Plus One. Whenever we can get together. He NEVER disappoints. A final note. All quality cock is not black.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I think a man that is inquisive of a BBC's cock size is more than likely insecure of his own size. I don't believe a large cock means great sex. There has to be some mental stimulation, afterall this is what gets the blood to flow. It is not the size of the wand but the magic of the magican.

As to men manipulating their mate to try a BBC for his jollies is sick. I'd want no part of that type of situation. A women needs to be emotially motivated in order for the sparks to fly. I'd pass on it if I sense the women wasn't motivated herself. Just my thougths.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
Good for you BLT!!! (smile) I have to say that you are a "HOOT"!!! I mean that in a very positive way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1960 posts)
@OP: I was just about to start asking myself after a series of inferior dicks! Fortunately, I ran into my Plus One who happens to be BBC, which term I detest for numerous reasons that I choose not to get into here so as not to spoil my euphoria....LOL I had one such inferior cock ask me for a "do over." Hell no! Did you get a penile implant w/o telling me.....WTF....I know that's a different thread but it seemed to fit here nicely.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
This is an interesting question...

Username hidden
(30 posts)
All very good points "coffee" and "BLT". Thank you both!! "coffee" and "BLT"??? Sounds like breakfast to me!!!! :-)

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1960 posts)
@BLT2, The Honest Truth About Dishonesty is enlightening. A good read.

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
@Coffee: I have to check out some of his writings on the subject. Your post gave me an early morning chuckle.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 40
TOPIC: BBC
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.