Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success BBC
TOPIC: BBC
Created by: amafun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like to know , why is it that the male always wants to know how big your dick is and the wife does not care but she says I am doing it because that is what he wants I DONT WANT THAT

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah some people are deadly serious and earnest. Other people take perverse pleasure in egging them on a bit. Not that I would do such a thing.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
oh, that's not getting "carried away". trust me, when you see someone getting "carried away" in these forums, you will know it. and you'll remember i said this.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5355 posts)
LOL! IT'S ALL GOOD! Sorry!!! Didn't mean to get on my "soap box". I was out of line. That is not what forums are for. Not that I have experience in "forums". I guess I got a little carried away.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
no worries tom. having a little fun with you. it's all good. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5355 posts)
I'm not real keen with "forums". I don't have time for it I guess. I didn't mean to "creep" anyone out about my "career". Most folks that have never worked in (or been confined to) a prison, jail or similar type occupation have no concept about daily activities and security procedures that are in place and part of the job (UNFORTUNATELY)!!! They only know what they see in movies and tv programs which is a joke when it comes to reality. #1 Most facilities do not have individual "private" showers. Every offender is showered at least once a day, in large groups, all of which has to be supervised by staff. #2 Offenders attending recreation, church, education, work programs, etc activities are all "strip searched" by staff prior to and after entering/leaving the area. Including, they have to pull back the foreskin, lifting their testicles, bending over and spreading the buttocks. Some job....right??? Maybe if I was gay. #3 In 42 years I've worked on 12 different facilities in my career. Population housing range 1500 to 3500. It depended on the size of the unit. Maybe y'all get the picture. Bottom line is>>> This website is kinda like "online shopping". EXAMPLE: If I'm looking to buy a new pickup truck "online", I look at the make/model, what's under the hood, drive train and what I need it for. Color is the last thing I look at. It has no bearing on performance.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
This is the topic that just won't go away!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
"By nature of my career I have seen thousands upon thousands of naked men."

1. welcome to the forums 2. you just creeped out more men than any other single post in the history of the sls forum.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5355 posts)
If someone wants to tell me I have a big cock I won't be offended. Promise

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
NEWS FLASH!!! This forum just popped up on my SLS. I wasn't searching for it. Let me tell all of you something. The term "BBC" is about as disrespectful and racist as anything I have ever seen in my life toward any race. Especially toward my black friends. It implies that one race is more well endowed than another. If you are interested in a black, white, hispanic, asian, native american or whatever man then say so. If you are interested in 8"+ dicks and thick then say so. Drop the racism. I'm going to "drop my nuts" here and say this. By nature of my career I have seen thousands upon thousands of naked men. Every race and color known to mankind. I'm here to tell you that we are all the same. Two inches to eight inches. Sometimes more. YES, there are guys that are more well endowed but it is in every race. How disrespectful would it be if I stated that I was only interested in BBP? (big black pussy) implying that all black women have BIG PUSSYS. That's not true. How about we all just drop the racial thing and just be real about what we are looking for. Lifestyles is about honesty. With yourself, your partner and others.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Only here can we find this type of discussion. LOL thats why I like it. A whole bunch of fellow perverts, just a big happy family.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: BBC