Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success BBC
TOPIC: BBC
Created by: amafun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like to know , why is it that the male always wants to know how big your dick is and the wife does not care but she says I am doing it because that is what he wants I DONT WANT THAT

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good for you BLT!!! (smile) I have to say that you are a "HOOT"!!! I mean that in a very positive way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(484 posts)
@OP: I was just about to start asking myself after a series of inferior dicks! Fortunately, I ran into my Plus One who happens to be BBC, which term I detest for numerous reasons that I choose not to get into here so as not to spoil my euphoria....LOL I had one such inferior cock ask me for a "do over." Hell no! Did you get a penile implant w/o telling me.....WTF....I know that's a different thread but it seemed to fit here nicely.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5270 posts)
This is an interesting question...

Username hidden
(30 posts)
All very good points "coffee" and "BLT". Thank you both!! "coffee" and "BLT"??? Sounds like breakfast to me!!!! :-)

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(484 posts)
@BLT2, The Honest Truth About Dishonesty is enlightening. A good read.

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
@Coffee: I have to check out some of his writings on the subject. Your post gave me an early morning chuckle.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5270 posts)
It is true people lie. Dan Ariely has made his living writing very good books on why people lie. Even explaining why they lie to themselves. All that said, we have been able to weed out those people pretty well. It wasn't like that before though. We definitely learned the hard (and many times small and soft way).

And while it is in our nature to talk about the people that lie and disappoint us. Most of the people in the LS are honest and upfront.

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
@SheSmooth: Kate is looking awesome, son!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5270 posts)
Hey SheSmooth: It's all good right now. However, you know shit changes from moment to moment. To take a line from one of Jay-Z's songs, "It was all good just a week ago." On topic, I am happy to report that I've "finally" run into a BBC that is amazing and I don't even like dick that much but when I want it I don't want some microscopic shit that frustrates me. I may have to "wife" him......LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5270 posts)
B.L.T. what's up girl?

@C&C, unfortunately even asking doesn't always solve the problem. it never ceases to amaze me how people will lie knowing god damned well the truth will be clearly seen when we get together. guys who list themselves as 5'9" show up and have shrunk to 5'7", people who are listed at 145lbs. miraculously put on an extra 50lbs on the way to meet you, and one guy showed up with an 8 inch cock that looked amazingly just like about a 5-6 inch cock. how fun is this stuff, right?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6193 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: BBC