Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success BBC
TOPIC: BBC
Created by: amafun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like to know , why is it that the male always wants to know how big your dick is and the wife does not care but she says I am doing it because that is what he wants I DONT WANT THAT

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Coupleinpa. You nailed it. That's my point. A lot of women like large cocks. No problem. A lot of women are just looking for a particular race. No problem. Exclude a particular race. No problem. Exclude a gender. No problem. etc, etc, etc, Just show me some where on the site where BWC, BMC, BIC, BAC or any other race/cock size abbreviation is readily recognized and a topic of conversation. I, in NO WAY, am trying to make a racial issue of any of this. In fact, it's just the total opposite. I just strongly feel that race and cock size should be "shopped" for in different categories. What ever that category might be. Just because I drive a red dodge pickup doesn't automatically mean that I have a "5.7 HEMI" engine under the hood. thirdone4us. I rest my case. Your first couple of sentences here made my point also. By the way, I'm also more comfortable setting up a meeting with a couple while dealing with the male half or both. Never just the woman. When meeting people for the first time, I read him/them pretty well within about the first 10 minutes or less. I'm well schooled in reading body language. I had to be in order to survive my career.. I'm highly allergic to drama, knives, baseball bats and bullets.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(22 posts)
My husband ask questions like that. Because I want him to. He knows what I want and like, and I feel more secure with him doing most of the interview/introduction. When we are looking for a new single guy, yes I do prefer them very large, and yes I do have a thing for a huge black cock. There are many gentleman that claim to have a certain size, and dont. Asking the questions and seeing the pics (that I like seeing lol) lower the chance of him showing up and not being bigger than hubby. We don't like being lied to or having our time wasted as I imagine the gentleman who didn't measure up and got asked to leave didn't like it either. I do sometimes contact men or couples myself, but usually I point out the profile to my husband for him to do that. When a gentleman wants to talk to me by myself before we have met through what makes me comfortable, I am turned off. It is a huge turn off when before even meeting he is showing that he has little to no respect for the little bit of bounderies we do have. We also have a tough schedule and we specifically ask single gentlemen how available they are, and how they are with last minute "booty calls". So when they claim to be available when our schedule permits, and cannot pull through when the time comes, that is such a let down and we feel lied to. Mind you we usually give them a few chances before giving up and being upset, and being flaked on last minute we have zero tolerance for, as it is very disrespectful. While we have never gone of on anyone (waste of our energy) we can see how some may react in such a way. Although I do believe there were probably more similar circumstances that provoked their responses, but who knows. We have a couple hood friends we've met as singles that are great guys, but from what I've seen and who've I've talked to I feel so much better with hubby handling it and not talking to the individual until we meet in person. Shoot we have some games where we are playing before I even talk to him hehe. We have talked to a few couples that do it the same way, after all feeling secure only helps the mood ;)

Santa Clara CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I know I enjoy a BBC or a large cock for that matter!! It's a major bonus that hubby enjoys watching it too.

Emerald PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
You have to be really careful dealing with couples. ASome times it's the male that wants to do it more than the female. Thats why i always ask to speak to the female alone before doing anything. She will be more honest without him around. I don't deal with those types twhere the male wants to do all the communications. I actually prefer that the female contact me anyway. It always seems to flow better when she does. I also created my own "BBC 4 COUPLES" group that has over 500 members for my area. So now i just basically pick the ones o like and go with it.

Brook Park OH
Username hidden
(59 posts)
I be wondering about that alot, if the wife is interested of wanting BBC, why she cant speak for herself & the husband is doing it? the reason i'm curious about it, because I had posted a ad on cl & a guy replied to my ad of wanna see his lady get pounded by me.

When I arrived there, the wife didn't seem to pleased about it at all, & said that she never had a black guy before, & the hubby try to get her to fuck me , but she refuse too, & the hubby ended up fucking her while I watched, so I had told him that I was going to leave, & he apologies all about it. but he was a cool person, the main problem was, he should of talk & discuss to her about it before making that move, because it could destroy there relationship you know

Athens GA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Yeah some people are deadly serious and earnest. Other people take perverse pleasure in egging them on a bit. Not that I would do such a thing.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
oh, that's not getting "carried away". trust me, when you see someone getting "carried away" in these forums, you will know it. and you'll remember i said this.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5704 posts)
LOL! IT'S ALL GOOD! Sorry!!! Didn't mean to get on my "soap box". I was out of line. That is not what forums are for. Not that I have experience in "forums". I guess I got a little carried away.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(22 posts)
no worries tom. having a little fun with you. it's all good. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5704 posts)
I'm not real keen with "forums". I don't have time for it I guess. I didn't mean to "creep" anyone out about my "career". Most folks that have never worked in (or been confined to) a prison, jail or similar type occupation have no concept about daily activities and security procedures that are in place and part of the job (UNFORTUNATELY)!!! They only know what they see in movies and tv programs which is a joke when it comes to reality. #1 Most facilities do not have individual "private" showers. Every offender is showered at least once a day, in large groups, all of which has to be supervised by staff. #2 Offenders attending recreation, church, education, work programs, etc activities are all "strip searched" by staff prior to and after entering/leaving the area. Including, they have to pull back the foreskin, lifting their testicles, bending over and spreading the buttocks. Some job....right??? Maybe if I was gay. #3 In 42 years I've worked on 12 different facilities in my career. Population housing range 1500 to 3500. It depended on the size of the unit. Maybe y'all get the picture. Bottom line is>>> This website is kinda like "online shopping". EXAMPLE: If I'm looking to buy a new pickup truck "online", I look at the make/model, what's under the hood, drive train and what I need it for. Color is the last thing I look at. It has no bearing on performance.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: BBC