Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Advice book
TOPIC: Advice_book
Created by: rsalentino
Original Starting post for this thread:
A little self-promo... If it helps, I had a book published that advises swingers of all types (along with sharing my experiences). It's called Swingland: Between the Sheets of the Secretive, Sometimes Messy, but Always Adventurous Swinging Lifestyle. It's published by Simon & Schuster and available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, everywhere you buy books or ebooks.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
We read the book, and can't recommend it enough! It is well written and ought to be required reading for every single guy, as well as most couples, even if you're not new to the lifestyle. The book is also funny and entertaining.

San Dimas CA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
A little self-promo... If it helps, I had a book published that advises swingers of all types (along with sharing my experiences). It's called Swingland: Between the Sheets of the Secretive, Sometimes Messy, but Always Adventurous Swinging Lifestyle. It's published by Simon & Schuster and available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, everywhere you buy books or ebooks.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Advice book
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.