your honest thoughts : Swingers Discussion 174519
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkyour honest thoughts
TOPIC: your honest thoughts
Created by: wnycouple1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a black female with a Caucasian boyfriend, i tend to notice that we get more stares and whispers than a couple that has a black male and white female. Also noticed it's okay for white females to play with black men sexually, but it is not so accepted for their husbands to play with black females. Just wondering why is that?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Is it the wives that don't want their husbands to play with you or the husbands themselves?

Race has nothing to do with meeting and/or playing for us. It is the whole package we have to be attracted to.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Of course we can't speak for everyone, but here is our thoughts.

We are good friends with a couple we played with a few years ago, only reason we stopped was because they moved away :( still keep in touch though. She was black and he was white, we never had a problem with hubby playing with her. He really enjoyed it, alot lol.

As far as the looks and whispers... Some people still can't see past the color of ones skin. Not saying they are racist, just that a mixed race couple is something new/different to them. Some just can see that it's just two people who love and want to be with each other like anybody else. Or maybe with the rumors of how hung all black guys are suppose to be, they are wondering about your man lol.

As for those not wanting their husbands to play with a black female... We don't have much for you other than they just don't like the idea for whatever reason. Wether you or us or anyone agrees or disagrees with them, the reasons are their own and though we may not agree it still should be respected. Plus who are "we" to question why somebody will play with one but not another. People will want/like what they will.

Stoke Ferry England United Kingdom

Username hidden
(33 posts)
I am a black female with a Caucasian boyfriend, i tend to notice that we get more stares and whispers than a couple that has a black male and white female. Also noticed it's okay for white females to play with black men sexually, but it is not so accepted for their husbands to play with black females. Just wondering why is that?

Buffalo NY

Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: your honest thoughts