would a female enjoy fingering a straight male : Swingers Discussion 161669
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkwould a female enjoy fingering a straight male
TOPIC: would a female enjoy fingering a straight male
Created by: clookinguk
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would this be a turnon?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was always told I had a set of balls. A friend blessed me with my own pair one day. They look kinda cool actually :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Oh, as if you wouldn't? Look at that guy. Read a few of those posts. Can't understand a god damn thing he's trying to say most of the time. THAT IS SO HOT!

HA. you wish gurly! that's exactly what I would expect from a lady with balls on the back of her truck. 8-p

But he does remind me of Blue from "Old School".

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
So you are sayin you want blue to do ya........ umm k

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
just came across this old thread. you girls crack me up with this stuff. all i can say is...

YOU'RE MY BOY, BLUE!

;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I got prostate infecttion my doctor told me I needed to massege my prostate . my wife at the time would lick my ass hole.she said she liked doing that it was one of her favorite things to do,[which was great,I really really enjoyed it wwhheeww.]any way any way,but she would not,with a glove or with out,she was not going to stick her finger in my hole, she said[now get this] it was nasty.oooo welll....finger on big bird

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I just can't lick there, nor do I like to be licked there. Maybe that sounds "prudish" on my part, but just the way I'm wired.

Ass play with a finger, or a specific toy, though, that can be fun "in the moment." it takes a comfort level with each other and trust. A man's prostrate is very sensitive.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
We just started ass play with each other last weekend. I licked his hole and then experimented with one finger then two. He loved it!!! Never have a heard him moan so much!!! The ass is a very erotic place...but most men won't even allow it to be explored because they think, if they like it, it makes them gay. Tim and I LOVE IT!!! I highly reccommend it!

Park Ridge NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Only former g/f did it to me the first time a few years back, all I can say is WOW!!!!! I never did I ever cum so hard and long

Madison CT
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Today I go shopping for my replacement toy a small slender slightly tipped up end on it,, and weds I enjoy bringing a man to multipule orgasms for hours. Enjoy your week folks!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
It started as a dildo Then a few fingers massaging Now I crave fore the hole hand from time to time The answer is a great big yesssss

Saskatoon Canada
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: would a female enjoy fingering a straight male