what to do when the cable guy finds your vibrator under your bed : Swingers Discussion 45516101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkwhat to do when the cable guy finds your vibrator under your bed
TOPIC: what to do when the cable guy finds your vibrator under your bed
Created by: bleyedspirit The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, If he was hot ( or SHE) and the kids were not home. I would grab it and walk over to the cable person and ask them if ...." Hey feel like helping me out with this? I think it would work better if you were helping me"

Now THAT would be a nice visit!

Still waiting to try that on a police officer to get out of a ticket...........Gets me rev'd up everytime I think of it.

Mount Carmel PA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
Polygirl, I thought I was the only one who was so horny! Hubby and I have 3somes. We have one regular guy that plays with us. He is always asking me if I'm a guy because of my drive. What the heck is it? Seems like with each menstruation it gets worse! It's like I need more than 2 men! Sometimes I feel like I'm going to flip out. Do you have any suggestions short of a vibrator? I need the real thing, a nice, big,warm, strong, body throwing me around on the bed! btexpress

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
First of all, what is he doing under your bed??? Then, if he's goodlooking hopefully you're both under the bed together. If he's good looking tell him it's not yours but you are happy and willing to demonstrate with him how it could be used. If he looks like Quasimoto, tell him how you want him to use it on you. btexpress

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
A cable guy did come over while 2 female friends were discussing what to wear swinging that night. While the man of that house helped him with the cable locations, we decided to try on some stuff.

We started stripping, adjusting, and generally making our selves comfy. I finally realized the guy was behind the TV. I laughed. We kept dressing like he wasn't even there. If he had been hot, I'm sure we would have crossed his wires.

sigh.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Well, then maybe its time to plan a trip to NYC then, so you both can reteach me that?

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
I was always like that too, Poly, must have hit a dry spell, but will come back just as horny as ever, damn hormones!

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Hey Poly, did Mrs. Caretaker slip you some of the estratest? I want some too, I need it more!

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
LOL I would do the same as M but it isn't a vibrator that he would find under my bed. It would be my canes. hehehe

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
hotter than hot?

Then I pick:

d. "Come here and let me show you how it works:)"

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: what to do when the cable guy finds your vibrator under your bed