what is the best way to pick up single females who swing : Swingers Discussion 183472
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkwhat is the best way to pick up single females who swing
TOPIC: what is the best way to pick up single females who swing
Created by: buddd
Original Starting post for this thread:
in regular life girls like me i get a lot of girls but on this site and at partys it seems to be harder i dont know why im the same guy i act the same i have the same conversation but girls seem stand off ish

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Take a lesson from yourself. You've already seen the signs. There are always exceptions, (have to say that or i'll get hammered for saying this), but if you're a couple in the LS looking to play with single girls, your lady better be seriously hot, or you'd better be seriously hung. Both would be your best shot. They don't have to settle for anything less. And honestly, why should they?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I agree with the others. As a single female, email overload is terrible at times. So non sexual chat is important for me. Personally, I'm more restrictive on the site than I am in person. It's so much easier in person to get to know someone than it is online.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
For me a single one, a little non sex chat works. I already know you are hoping to get laid. Let me make the first sexual move.

Timing is important. When I am lying on by back with my legs spread there are questions you can ask that would annoy me if I was drinking a coke at the time.

Be nice to me even if i am not indicating that I will have sex with you. I may next time we meet. I am going to a pool party soon and already have two guys I hope to mix it up with. WHY? because even though I was not available at the last party< cause I was with friends, they Hung with us anyway and were fun.

Do not try to herd me off from the other men. If I wanted one on one I would not be at a group party. Smile and introduce me to others.

Usually I tend to start of with the man or couple that puts me at ease.

Mount Penn PA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
just have fun...like the other poster said, fun and laughter with smiles is very contagious and attractive. I think though at a swing party, most know why they are there..its not like a vanilla bar where its maybe...maybe not. Couples that are just there to chill will let you know.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Are you wearing pants?

In all seriousness though, single swinging girls can suffer from flirtation overload much more than the non LS single girl as every swinging dick thinks he has a chance with the former, so you may need to be more interesting than usual just to catch their attention.

If you are having fun, and look like you're having fun, people looking for fun (single fems included) will gravitate to you.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
in regular life girls like me i get a lot of girls but on this site and at partys it seems to be harder i dont know why im the same guy i act the same i have the same conversation but girls seem stand off ish

Fort Lee NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: what is the best way to pick up single females who swing