what am I doing wrong : Swingers Discussion 185633
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkwhat am I doing wrong
TOPIC: what am I doing wrong
Created by: passionate_lake_lovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
I read profiles of bi or bi cur girls that are within my area and send them a nice email of what Im looking for in and out of the bed... I get nothing back or the quick instant message... Help me out ... I dont think Im ugly or to fat yes I have some extra weight but I had a baby 2 yrs ago... I will post the mail that i send out to the girls that I find a interest to... feel free to post and put your thoughts into it.. I even put my contact email if there free or paid ...

PA…I would love to find a few friends up here … If they have kids great if not that’s great to. I was a part-time working mom as a certified nursing assisted in PA now I’m a fulltime stay at home mom which I love . Would be nice to get out with other moms with kids or just have a mommy day... My bf does give me time to myself to get hair, nails or just go out shopping and just have some alone mommy time. I’m the female half of the couple… My son and I moved up from PA. All my family and friends are all in My boyfriend works a lot he would love for me to have a girlfriend to keep me company and enjoy the same things I do... I do crafts and a lot of other things I was in an exclusive relationship with a couple for almost 2 yrs... I and she would to do girl things... get hair done… Shopping nails. And have girl girl time in bed and he would join... we (her & I) were soo hot for each other... get losted into each other… fully enjoy each other’ s kiss and body...Yes I do miss that being with a girl. My boyfriend saw & heard how we were he only saw us kissing and how we were grinding each other at a meet and greet in PA... he even got to share a 3 way kiss with us was soo hot.... I like a girly girl… have to be attracted to the girl…. I have done everything with a girl from kissing... foreplay to toy play… strap on to double headed…. With all this said... (We) him & I would like for me to find a girlfriend up here to be with….. he doesn’t have to be involved… he would give us our time… get us snacks, drinks and even bath or shower water ready for us to enjoy and light candles and play soft music for us…. is there a time that we or he would love to join yes… but it’s all about me … wants me to be happy that makes him happy…. I like girly girl…A girl to just be herself not has to put make-up on to be pretty...nice personality ,out going and bubbly don’t have to be skinny … like them to be like me.. P.S please understand if I contact and you don’t have a picture don’t be upset if I say I’m interested. I have ran into this a few times... I have contacted them and then sent me a pic and I wasn’t interested... I got well your bi you should like all girls... Yes I’m bi but I do have my own kind of girls I like... I just won’t be with anybody there has to be an attraction to be with them.. If there would be a picture on your profile then I would see and if you were what I’m looking for...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Quite honestly I stopped reading it after the first couple of sentences. I am one who does not like to be told your entire life story as an opening e-mail. Find something to say about the profile or in one of the later pictures that shows you actually read the profile. I HATE it when we get messages from people who clearly have not taken the time to read what we have said. That is an automatic delete. But we also try to at least respond with a sorry we are not interested unless you clearly need to just be deleted!

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
YOu know how wordy I can get in here, and in writing in general, but I have to agree. Most people are a bit skeptical and ok, "frightened away" at a long rambling first email. If you are interested in someone, find something about their pic to specifically comment upon, and something in their profile as well. Ask a question. Keep it simple. Share a sentence or two about yourself, but not 3 paragraphs.

Good luck, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
If you want to find single bi females, you have to go where they are at. Try going to gay bars and college hangouts.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17896 posts)
Hi, One of the biggest problems I've noticed in the lifestyle for people is in finding single Bi women to play with, you're not alone. I would comment that your profile States you are not looking at this time dated 7/21 nor does it truly reflect your desire for you to find a girl friend for yourself. In fact states you play together, same room same bed. The fact that you send out a standard form letter to everyone is also a complete turn off for many, I'd suggest you take the time to write to each person as an individual and include why you chose her , what about her profile you liked etc. Also although you state this a GF for you yet your standard email implies that YOUR partner will be somewhat involved and HOPING to join in at some point. This also could be a problem. If in fact what you are seeking is a playmate for yourself I'd leave out his hopes and desires and expect that if they meet you it is you and only you they're interested in. You profile is rather long and contains several typos and grammatical errors no offense intended but to many people that matters, maybe run it through a spell check program. My personal opinion is that in the fantasy department you might want to leave some things to their imagination, stating we enjoy toys, light bondage etc is probably enough and unless all those are required everytime you play you might want to leave the list out in order to not scare off others who might not be as adventurous. Details and specifics can be learned as you get to know each other. I wish you luck and patience .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
I read profiles of bi or bi cur girls that are within my area and send them a nice email of what Im looking for in and out of the bed... I get nothing back or the quick instant message... Help me out ... I dont think Im ugly or to fat yes I have some extra weight but I had a baby 2 yrs ago... I will post the mail that i send out to the girls that I find a interest to... feel free to post and put your thoughts into it.. I even put my contact email if there free or paid ...

PA…I would love to find a few friends up here … If they have kids great if not that’s great to. I was a part-time working mom as a certified nursing assisted in PA now I’m a fulltime stay at home mom which I love . Would be nice to get out with other moms with kids or just have a mommy day... My bf does give me time to myself to get hair, nails or just go out shopping and just have some alone mommy time. I’m the female half of the couple… My son and I moved up from PA. All my family and friends are all in My boyfriend works a lot he would love for me to have a girlfriend to keep me company and enjoy the same things I do... I do crafts and a lot of other things I was in an exclusive relationship with a couple for almost 2 yrs... I and she would to do girl things... get hair done… Shopping nails. And have girl girl time in bed and he would join... we (her & I) were soo hot for each other... get losted into each other… fully enjoy each other’ s kiss and body...Yes I do miss that being with a girl. My boyfriend saw & heard how we were he only saw us kissing and how we were grinding each other at a meet and greet in PA... he even got to share a 3 way kiss with us was soo hot.... I like a girly girl… have to be attracted to the girl…. I have done everything with a girl from kissing... foreplay to toy play… strap on to double headed…. With all this said... (We) him & I would like for me to find a girlfriend up here to be with….. he doesn’t have to be involved… he would give us our time… get us snacks, drinks and even bath or shower water ready for us to enjoy and light candles and play soft music for us…. is there a time that we or he would love to join yes… but it’s all about me … wants me to be happy that makes him happy…. I like girly girl…A girl to just be herself not has to put make-up on to be pretty...nice personality ,out going and bubbly don’t have to be skinny … like them to be like me.. P.S please understand if I contact and you don’t have a picture don’t be upset if I say I’m interested. I have ran into this a few times... I have contacted them and then sent me a pic and I wasn’t interested... I got well your bi you should like all girls... Yes I’m bi but I do have my own kind of girls I like... I just won’t be with anybody there has to be an attraction to be with them.. If there would be a picture on your profile then I would see and if you were what I’m looking for...

West Edmeston NY
Username hidden
(37 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: what am I doing wrong