what's it like without a cervix : Swingers Discussion 49562
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkwhat's it like without a cervix
TOPIC: what's it like without a cervix
Created by: Lovers4Friends The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi,

My name is Chris and I have had my uterus, cervix, ovaries and fallopian tubes removed when I was 27 years old. My doctor wanted me to get some help with coping with such a life change at such an early age. I laughed at him. That was 26 years ago. My sex life has never been better. My orgasms are exactly the way they were prior to the surgery. No complaints from my husband either. Also, I can wear white pants whenever I want, I consider it a blessing.

San Bernardino CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
LOL...the satin gloves probably go with that hot little corsette she wears more frequently now.....due to her sex life improving since the hysterectomy ;-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
"My best friend had had her uterus and cervix removed due to cervical and uterine cancer. She told me it never bothered her sexually.........and since I saw her wear out a pair of satin gloves in a month, and ask if she could have mine..........lol I have to believe her!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Satin gloves? I've never heard anything about satin gloves. Someone please let me in on the secret.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I had my cervic and uterus removed in '86 due to endometriosis. I can honestly say that the sex and orgasms have greatly improved!! Infact, I've never had such incredible orgasms and they keep getting better and more intense! Go figure. The only thing I noticed after the procedure was that my vagina was shorter. It was easier to hit the "wall", however, the vagina is wonderfully adaptable and easily accommodates any size up or down. The best part was never having to use tampons again! YIPEE!!!!!! I could give up my stock in the company LOL Being free to play without fear of pregnancy or that "time of month" interfering with spontenaity is a wonderful thing. I would always recommend keeping the ovaries if healthy. That makes a big difference. Enjoy and don't worry.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Oh lucky me!!!! I still can't contract my muscles during sex, but I realize the muscles are just weak. Guess I have to work them out. hehehehehe

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
mine was also years ago and never had that problem either. I would say this was an individual reaction.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
I think it's an individual reaction. My hysterectomy was many years ago. I could be wrong but I don't recall that happening to me.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Have a question on one of the posts. Someone (wifefirsttime,I believe) mentioned not being able to contract the vaginal muscles after surgery. Is that a general affect of the surgery or a more individual reaction?

Thanks for not throwing things at me because I'm male. I ask in the interest of being as aware of health matters for my lady as I can be.

chuck

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
Thank you ladies, this was very, very informative for me. I am considering getting a hysterectomy because of fibroids, excessive bleeding, and horrible cramps. Thanks to you all, my worries are gone! mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
kinda figured it was hormonal but thats horrible. Sorry to hear you are going thru this. I hope they can find some relief for you. I wish you the best.

~C

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: what's it like without a cervix