the waiting continues : Swingers Discussion 46772101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkthe waiting continues
TOPIC: the waiting continues
Created by: wifefirsttime
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey everyone. Just wanted those that asked to know I had my D & C last Monday. Doc said everything looked fine, but I'm still waiting on the results of the biopsy. I did bleed a bit the day of the D & C, then it stopped for a bit. Started back up again on Wed til Sun. I'm not bleeding at the moment, but I don't know how long that will last. (better have sex with hubby tonight.. hehehehe) I go back to my gyno on July 25 or 28, I forget which. They will call me if my test comes back positive, but not if everything is okay. I think I feel better having the hysterectomy. I have had many problems over the years leading up to this. I already have my tubes done, so I don't want any more kids. Besides, that could be dangerous to both me and baby. I'm just happy I got pregnant when I did. And I love that my son and I both survived. I don't feel that I'll be less of a woman, which I heard is the biggest reason not to want a hysterectomy. As my husband so flatly put it, if they sewed a penis on, THEN he would worry. That's exactly the way I feel. I know it's major surgery. I know it will take a while to heal. But I also have complete confidence in my gyno. How can't I after all he and I have been through in 22 years. We know each other quiet well. I also know I have a big support group for when I need help. I'm very optimistic that this will be a good thing. I'm sure it will be better in the long run compared to what I am dealing with.

Thank you all for your support and opnions. I've never seen an opinion that was wrong. Just an opinion. And everyone is allowed their own.

Lora

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Good luck, Lora. You are doing the right thing to go with what feels best to YOU.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey everyone. Just wanted those that asked to know I had my D & C last Monday. Doc said everything looked fine, but I'm still waiting on the results of the biopsy. I did bleed a bit the day of the D & C, then it stopped for a bit. Started back up again on Wed til Sun. I'm not bleeding at the moment, but I don't know how long that will last. (better have sex with hubby tonight.. hehehehe) I go back to my gyno on July 25 or 28, I forget which. They will call me if my test comes back positive, but not if everything is okay. I think I feel better having the hysterectomy. I have had many problems over the years leading up to this. I already have my tubes done, so I don't want any more kids. Besides, that could be dangerous to both me and baby. I'm just happy I got pregnant when I did. And I love that my son and I both survived. I don't feel that I'll be less of a woman, which I heard is the biggest reason not to want a hysterectomy. As my husband so flatly put it, if they sewed a penis on, THEN he would worry. That's exactly the way I feel. I know it's major surgery. I know it will take a while to heal. But I also have complete confidence in my gyno. How can't I after all he and I have been through in 22 years. We know each other quiet well. I also know I have a big support group for when I need help. I'm very optimistic that this will be a good thing. I'm sure it will be better in the long run compared to what I am dealing with.

Thank you all for your support and opnions. I've never seen an opinion that was wrong. Just an opinion. And everyone is allowed their own.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: the waiting continues