the s word : Swingers Discussion 2086231071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkthe s word
TOPIC: the s word
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 76 of 76 
User Details are only visible to members.
why do I have this image of Nic with a binder with tabs with ladies names on them with preferences and dislikes listed......

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Duly noted gorgeous.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
I love being called a cunt during a good lustful fuck...slut is just lame.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17086 posts)
"Slut" has negative connotations only because of our hypocritical and sexually repressive society. I consider the word as a compliment to women who have overcome that repression.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I know you asked the ladies but I'll throw my 2 cents in here. Some of the wives I play with LOVE being my "slut" and it is like role play for them. They get to be this alter-ego "dirty girl" for awhile that is separate from being a mom or corporate exec or even wife for awhile. Embrace your sluttiness! It is just one more part of the whole that makes you, YOU! And it gives him a role for you to play in HIS fantasies.

Of course, I'll gladly call you princess or m'lady if you prefer, as long as you ACT like my slut, I don't need to call you a slut!

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Does anyone else have a problem with the word "slut", or is it just me? Maybe it's just the way I was raised: I don't mind acting slutty sometimes, but actually being called a slut still bugs me some. M loves the word and likes to call me that, and he knows I don't much like the word. He's trying to get me to like being called that. Before anyone jumps to the wrong conclusion, he's really sweet about it (somehow that doesn't sound right, but I can't think of any other way to describe it) Anyway, just wanted to get everyone else's two cents worth on the subject to get an overall idea what other people think/feel about the word. Thanks in advance, ladies, Lynnie

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 76 of 76 
TOPIC: the s word