Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk the s word
TOPIC: the s word
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I actually prefer non-verbal communication....

Now just where are you melting, I may need to lick up the drippings....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
Isn't it funny how words can hold such power? And how important context is. I have never called a woman a c*nt and cannot imagine using that as a play word because I agree with secret, that word describes the most vile of women. In MY head.

Now slut? I have women who love to describe themselves as such and even whisper (or scream) it while we are fucking. "Am I your slut?" "Make me your slut!" Especially hot is her asking her husband if he likes watching his slut fuck me. Naturally I would never call a woman a slut outside of that context but those who embrace it use it to empower themselves, not to degrade themselves.

For those who prefer not to be called that name? I can think of hundreds of alternatives to convey how sexy I think you are. And some require no words at all.

:-P

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
WOW! Y'all. I'm totally blown away by the feedback here. SOOO many things come to mind after finally getting home and getting to read all this. First: I don't think Nic has a binder or a 'droid...more like a 'spread'-sheet (sorry, couldn't help the bad pun! forgive me, y'all!)

Next, I KNOW M. is totally enamoured with the word and he uses it frequently and so badly wants me to 'embrace' it, but to me the word is almost synonymous with 'skank'. I don't mind ACTING SLUTTY sometimes, just cringe most of the time when I hear the word. I have been trying to accomodate him, but within range of what I can accept, and he almost single-mindedly plows past that. He could get SOOOOO much more out of me if he would listen more. lol {men!}

livewire, girlie, we are SO on the same page! greeneyes, I like your friend's definition of cunt, but I also think it's a pretty vile word to call a woman. I reserve that for the absolute dregs of humanity. I have to absolutely think someone is beyond the worst of the worst to call them a cunt, and I bet I've only used it on three women ever in my life. VERY potent word. Shell, darlin', I feel where you're coming from, but I'll even call myself a bitch, don't mind that at all. As a matter of fact, I'm quick to reply when someone calls me a bitch, "yeah, I'm a bitch, but I'm the NICEST bitch you'll ever meet!"

Ok, y'all, I've spent my two-cents. lol

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Does anyone else have a problem with the word "slut", or is it just me? Maybe it's just the way I was raised: I don't mind acting slutty sometimes, but actually being called a slut still bugs me some."

I can relate to what you say. My dad was very verbally abusive to my mother and women in general. To him women were basically breathing pussies, there for his use and disposal. Like you, I am very hypersensitive to words and even spanking. I do not mind slut, because to me that is a term of endearment for a few men. Not everyone can say it, but there are a few that def can. Bitch....I do not like that one at all. Not that being a bitch is bad...but women are called bitch and men are just called in control.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I don't like cunt or slut at all and find them degrading.

However, I did have a conversation with a former customer that called one of his employees a cunt. I was completely disgusted and told him so. Really. He replied: well, she "Can't Understand Normal Thinking". Ok, I still think the work is disgusting, but I actually had to give a tiny chuckle. Then I told him he was a pig again. Now when I meet someone that is really dense, I can't help but think of that. It still makes me mad.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I have to tell you, the last time when a guy called him a little slut I just burst out laughing. It took me a while to calm down. Every time I tried I laughed harder.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
I don't find it arousing to be called a slut but I'll play along if its something he enjoys. However, for me, it depends on who is saying the words. If its someone new I'm playing with or someone who mistakes using abusive language for being a Dom, then I have no interest and shut it down. If its someone who I have a solid relationship with (like my FWB) then I can play along and be his "little slut."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
sorry working on girl scout binders..binders on the brain.

I can't say if I like the word or not. Some men I like calling me a slut, some it would piss me off. Not fond of the word cunt most of the time but then there exceptions to that too.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
Good Lord! Nic, they're picturing with a recipe box, what's next, a French Maid outfit? ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
Binder is so 80's.

He has it on his droid, no doubt.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 76   End
TOPIC: the s word