the s word : Swingers Discussion 2086231041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkthe s word
TOPIC: the s word
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It'sBeen20.....I love Almond oil too. However, I use Sweet Almond Oil, not just Almond Oil.

It's the best lube and massage oil! Slippery, but still gives enough friction so it's not too slippery.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
B*tch, sl*t, wh*re, c*nt.....nope, don't like 'em. Never did. Never had a bad experience with them, but I just find the words stupid, juvenile and possibly hurtful.

Besides...you'll get a LOT further with me whispering "baby" in my ear than "sl*t".

Just sayin'......

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(510 posts)
"Sav: amen, sister-girl! I now officially have a girl crush, but I swear I'm in to you for your mind! lol "

Thanks OurNaughty but I'm seriously getting worried.......no one wants me simply for my body these days, I'm getting old lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5263 posts)
LW, my pleasure, darlin!....I'm kinda envious, too: missing M. so much right now it hurts. But, hey, I knew what I signed on for. I knew he travelled a lot, that's how we met. Actually thought it would be better for me, since I never liked having a man under foot all the time. Boy has THAT changed! Now I dread parting and almost count the minutes til he's back and I'm in his arms. Sometimes it's a mere seconds before he has me completely naked from the time I hit the door. {sigh!} Y'all have fun and it's more than ok to share the details....

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Candle light is flattering, but candle wax is fun {wink} The glass votive candles (they make them without icons , too, if religious images weird you out when you're having fun!) have the right melting/cooling points if you ajdust the distance you drip them from.

As to oils, Kama Sutra makes fabulous massage oils that double for wonderful smelling lube.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Kind,

You're killing it for the two Pussy Hags, who found this pot of gold here! ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Maybe we can compare notes someday. ;-)'

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Updating my Rolodex...LOL

I'll have to give that a shot, I've been partial to Almond oil for a long time. It absorbs nicely, not greasy, very little scent, if at all, and also a decent lube in a pinch. All natural too.

Thanks

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Also chiming in, because I read the women's topics to learn....

I've always been a give what I'm getting kinda guy. If the language from a playmate is coming at me using some of the terms you mentioned, I MIGHT use them because that's what they are wanting. I would not open with them!

If I'm getting a "Love me tender" vibe, you can bet you sweet posterior, that's what you'll get, along with all the nice, loving and sexy things I can do. (as I'm Mapquesting Duluth, GA and packing up my candles and almond oil...lol)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
LW, I'm from Columbus, but lived in Spalding Co. and worked in Atlanta a long time. I think out of all the places I would go/things I would do in the Atlanta area, I miss Calloway Gardens, Yellow River Game Ranch, Ru San's, and almost everything in Little Five Points. (M's a Yankee...probably the second-biggest taboo for a self-respecting Southern girl, but I seem to be attracted to Yankee men, especially Italian ones)

Fun, you're not far off from being right. Half way is probably a little west of there, but NOLA is probably the most fun town through there.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 76   End
TOPIC: the s word