the s word : Swingers Discussion 2086231011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkthe s word
TOPIC: the s word
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
eh, to each their own. I was never "in" to calling anyone anything but their name, sweetheart, or darlin before. Like I said, this kinda came up organically and it's not part of role-playing or anything, just something spontaneous and genuine that stuck because we both liked it. Sometimes we kid around at role playing, but mostly it's just an intimate nickname.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Yuck......the only person who will *EVER* be called "daddy" by me is my very own daddy. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
I guess there's a huge difference between something evolving organically/spontaneously and someone trying to impose it when it doesn't really 'fit'.

I'll act slutty as I wanna be any day of the week if it feels good and my man's digging it, I just cringe when I hear the word, it just has such a gutteral harsh sound to it.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Y'all, talk about funny....I started this thread because of discomfort I had with the whole "slut" thing and curiosity on what the general consensus was on that..... NOW, we're around to "Daddy". Just so happens, that's what I call M. pretty often. No, I don't have a thing for my dad. It just organically grew from a very honest/very intense moment one of the first times we had sex. It was feeling SOOOO good, and I just kinda moaned, "Oh, Daddy". I had NO IDEA the effect it had on him until he brought it up a week or two later. I called him, "Darlin", very affectionate, very Southern, and he told me he actually thought it was hotter than Hell itself when I called him "Daddy" that time...and that was a term he always thought was so hokey when he heard of/read about other people using it before! I guess from a Southern woman, it doesn't have that same connotation, and he'd never had a Peach before. ;-*

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
* here forward I will refer to Livewire as LWS to avoid confusion. In my mind,*

Confusion, you're too kind, I would imagine disgust would be more accurate ;).

Ok ok, I'll be nice!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
LWS - just be careful with the "cut" expression around naked men :) ------------------ Yikes!

I never got the whole "daddy" thing either?

"Baby and/or Babe" is my favorite term of endearment when in close quarters. Hasn't failed me yet.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"baby" whispered in my ear = sexy and arousing

However, I'm not a fan of men referring to themselves as "Daddy". ------------ I guess that logically, they could be considered the same thing. Back in the '70s, Barry White would croon "oh baby baby ..", and I thought I'd never want to talk like that to a woman that I respect. Lately, though, I do it a lot. With no objections that I'm aware of.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
holly I'm with you on the "daddy" one. Sorry the last person on earth I want to think about while having sex is my daddy. Turn off. And this isn't one of my depends on the person one this is a turn off no matter who says it!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17524 posts)
"baby" whispered in my ear = sexy and arousing

However, I'm not a fan of men referring to themselves as "Daddy". I was with a man once who gave no indication during our emailing, chatting, and dinner that that was his thing but once we're naked, it just didn't stop. "Daddy loves your pussy," "suck Daddy's cock," "tell Daddy how good it feels" etc. When he first started this "Daddy" talk, it was so hard not to laugh but I quickly found it disturbing. After repeated requests for me to actually call him "Daddy," I finally said, "I'm really uncomfortable with that." He was soooo deflated. I tried to make him laugh & shrug it off by telling him, "look, I don't even like my Dad so you definitely don't want me thinking of him." He was able to stop using the word for a few minutes but went back to including it. Actually begged me to "please call him Daddy." Ugh. I never called him again.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
"Typically man.....always promising something bigger! "

LMAO, how did I miss this post last night?

FYI, here forward I will refer to Livewire as LWS to avoid confusion. In my mind, it will stand for "Let's Wakeupnakedtogether Soon"

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 76   End
TOPIC: the s word