the s word : Swingers Discussion 208623
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkthe s word
TOPIC: the s word
Created by: ournaughtysecret
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nope I do not like to be called slut or any other name unless I directed the person to do so.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
You ladies have been invaded. As the male half of this couple I too have an opinion. Whatever you choose to call yourselves is okay by me. It is also okay with me that you have your man call you whatever turns you on. As for me I could not/would not ever call you the words we are discussing without your direct instruction. So, if you want me come on over, grab me by the head(either one) and scream fuck my __________, I wanna be your ______. You will make my day as I love vocal sex. I promise to not disappoint you. (GRIN) ;)

Mission TX

Username hidden
(1007 posts)
You go girl!

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
I love being a horny little slut; to me the word denotes my sexuality. I'm proud of being sexy and horny - there is absolutely nothing wrong with being called a slut.

In the other thread, I think it was pervyduo that said that words only have the power that you choose to give them. Way back when, being called a slut would be considered an insult, often used by other girls (the "good" girls), to denigrate the girls that liked to have sex. I like turning that around.

So, to each their own. I am a woman and I am a slut, and damn proud of it.

If someone has a visceral reaction to a particular word, it's a very good idea to tell potential play partners that at some point prior to getting together.

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Just wanted to post here in this old thread, because I am not the only one who does not like the two terms that have been referred to in the other thread. I am always, "Lady" RV

That is my story and I am sticking to it....grin!!!

Mission TX

Username hidden
(1007 posts)
As a lady the "c" and or the "s" words are both offensive to me. M

Mission TX

Username hidden
(1007 posts)
I'm usually ok with most terms of endearment, as long as they are said in a tone that conveys that they're in earnest. I can't stand people saying things they don't mean or trying to foster a false sense of bonding, usually because they have an agenda. I deal with people honestly and I expect no less in return. I hate getting jacked around.

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(465 posts)
I would rather be called a slut than babe. Babe is too trailer trashy to me.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
Can I just call you Sweetie?

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
For me it is who you are and how you use it. If you do not know me do not think you will get a good response by calling me a slut, bitch or anything other than Shelly. If you know me you will know what I am okay with lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
TOPIC: the s word