Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › small penis
TOPIC: small_penis
Created by: MrMrsfriendly
Original Starting post for this thread:
what is the smallest (adult) penis you have ever played with ??

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 52
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep, It's Mrs. ((made ya wait long enough to find out, huh?))

If you had said that to Mr.Want, you'd still hear him running & screamin', squeezing his ass crack together very tightly!!! He's NOT at all THAT kinda open-minded!!!!!!

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
Oh God please tell me I'm talking with Mrs want2!!!!!

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
Hey, if I change your words around it says, "Henry, you up my ass crack!"

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
lol @ wiggle in my woodie!!!!!!!!!!! Henry, you crack my ass up! ;-)

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
I think Chelle helps a lot of us "grow up" , I just felt a wiggle in my woodie just typing this.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
That's messed up man.. but I guess being the open minded guy you are, you like when they "grow up" don't ya 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Hi Friendlies, please don't take offence at us. At the end of the day not one of us has the power to affect your life one little bit. Your profile is straight-forward and unpretentious and that's enough for us to start feeling respect for you guys. A lot of the profiles will say friends first but my wife and I like to think respect first. Naming a thread "small penis" in the ladies forum has got to be the ballsiest thing I've seen on here, DUDE! you have my respect. So what if you're not average? average is just, well, average. You can offer variety and that's where the spice of life lays. Can you laugh and have a fun attitude? Yes, then add 2 inches. Can you make a lady laugh and feel good about herself? Yes, then add another 3 inches. Bro, if you and your darling lady have fun and want to share it with others then have a blast with it and don't worry about what most folks will never get the chance to see anyway. And please forgive my corny joke, It was aimed at myself as much as it was to my overly Caucasian friends.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
Why is it when people are having fun they are told to grow up? Are kids the only ones allowed to have fun?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
ok grow up alll

Lewiston MI
Username hidden
(45 posts)
"Oh Baby, give me nine inches and make it hurt!" So I thrust it in three times and punched her in the head.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 52
TOPIC: small penis
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.