period pill : Swingers Discussion 51150
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkperiod pill
TOPIC: period pill
Created by: liliv25
Original Starting post for this thread:
i'm hoping someone here has heard of a pill that can temp stop your period, not seasonal.... its another one used in the lifestyle. we ae going away soon & its due on the day we leave & i want to stop it for the week & i'm not on the pill. any help??? L

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I will have to talk to the dr about it. Maybe this is an alternative to a hysterectomy right now. when i had my kids and was breast feeding it was great no period 1 1/2 years. I had a medical issue last year with my thyroid and no period 6 months. The only issue I had in the 6 months was night sweats so maybe this is an option thanks for a suggestion. The worst that can happen is my period stop and I want sex 24/7 lol Thats what happened for the six months I loved it. I will let you know how it works.

Portville NY
Username hidden
(43 posts)
thanks all!! some good ideas! I finally called a gyno & she said to try taking the pill now. I dont normally take it, but i just started last weekend with about 2 1/2 weeks away from the date, she said it couldnt hurt & worth a shot & to double up on the pills! i'll try anything cause i get it so strong on the first few days & its gona suck cause i'm soposed to get it when we get there (key west, fantasy feast) & i want to go swimming & nude hot tubbing & wont be able to if this doesnt work! i'll let ya all know after.. xoxo L

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(266 posts)
Then again, if we let nature take its course, we'd be pregnant a lot more often, and then nursing, with all the period-suppression that brings. I've heard it argued that with birth control and formula feeding, women typically have many more periods than would be natural.

An interesting idea, certainly.

L., who wouldn't know "regular" if it bit her on the ass : (

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
If you are on birth control pills, simply start a new pack of pills after day 21 of your current pill pack, and you won't get your period for another month! The last 7 pills in a typical 28 day pill pack have no hormone in them, and actually allow you to get your period. My gynecologist gave me that little receipe, and assured me it would do no harm on an occasional basis! There are also several new forms of long-acting hormonal contraceptives available from your doctor that provide birth AND period control for several months at a time.

Jupiter FL
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Insteads were created for female athlete. When doing a decathalon you can say between the bike and river swim. Time out gotta change a pad/tampon .

Once they were invented same concept as a diaphram they tested for sex and other things.

You can't feel them if put in place correctly. I used them once when it was hubbies birthday and we were going out with a single fem friend and guess what on the car ride it came. Typical luck. I used them that night and they worked well. Normally I plan trips around the flow but sometimes its unpredictable.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I have never heard of them. I have only ever heard of insteads.

look at insteads . com

now if you find out about the pill do share...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
i'm hoping someone here has heard of a pill that can temp stop your period, not seasonal.... its another one used in the lifestyle. we ae going away soon & its due on the day we leave & i want to stop it for the week & i'm not on the pill. any help??? L

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(266 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: period pill