ouch! hitting my cervix or more : Swingers Discussion 2041051011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkouch! hitting my cervix or more
TOPIC: ouch! hitting my cervix or more
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
User Details are only visible to members.
biodoc, I haven't had that experience since we aren't full swap, but still wanted to reply to your post. I am NOT in the medical profession (so take this for what it's worth), but have you talked to your family doctor or gynecologist about this? It does sound unusual that you would be having pain like you described.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband is of average endowment and the guys that we have played with I are average/just above average (more in length than girth). Twice now to an extreme extent and several times to a lesser extent, when they penetrate me it feels like they are hitting something and that makes the sex very painful when they try to go all the way in. All have been very understanding and in most cases shifting my hips around, slowing down and my working to relax have allowed for full penetration and enjoyable sex that only includes minor discomfort. In the two worst cases, when I really was in the mood to be rough, and therefore let them “go at it” despite my otherwise discomfort, about 10 minutes afterwards I was in the bathroom puking and took 20 minutes or so to compose myself (thankfully both times when we were playing at home). My question is, is this just them hitting my cervix? Or does it sound like anybody else’s experience that turned out to be something more serious? If it is them hitting my cervix, I would be grateful if any of you ladies have any suggestions of what to do when this happens? Pain with sex is by far the exception rather than the rule.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
TOPIC: ouch! hitting my cervix or more