ouch! hitting my cervix or more : Swingers Discussion 204105101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkouch! hitting my cervix or more
TOPIC: ouch! hitting my cervix or more
Created by: biodoc98
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband is of average endowment and the guys that we have played with I are average/just above average (more in length than girth). Twice now to an extreme extent and several times to a lesser extent, when they penetrate me it feels like they are hitting something and that makes the sex very painful when they try to go all the way in. All have been very understanding and in most cases shifting my hips around, slowing down and my working to relax have allowed for full penetration and enjoyable sex that only includes minor discomfort. In the two worst cases, when I really was in the mood to be rough, and therefore let them “go at it” despite my otherwise discomfort, about 10 minutes afterwards I was in the bathroom puking and took 20 minutes or so to compose myself (thankfully both times when we were playing at home). My question is, is this just them hitting my cervix? Or does it sound like anybody else’s experience that turned out to be something more serious? If it is them hitting my cervix, I would be grateful if any of you ladies have any suggestions of what to do when this happens? Pain with sex is by far the exception rather than the rule.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SLO, the guys have been VERY understanding in changing speeds/penetration level. If it ever happens at the mild end of the spectrum again, meaning that my cervix is low, I will have to have him/them see if they can feel when they are hitting my cervix and try tapping it as you suggest. I'm always up for a new way to orgasm!

Ring, if it does happen again, I will have to think back about what we were up to the night before. I am thinking now that it may have been a combination of being possibly scratched while being fingered, having not eaten most of the day, and the bumping of the cervix just topping it off. Sometimes getting rough just doesn't end well, but when it's going on, it's so nice!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
In reading the original post it does not sound like that this is a normal occurance only with a certain cock size, etc. A dick hitting a person's cervix for a period of time is bound to be sore or painful at the time or the next day. there might even be a little bleeding. But b/c you know what you did the night before you know the cause. It isn't like these symptoms appeared out of the blue, if so then I would be concern.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Of course, I have no experience with your problem, BUT......

This does not sound like a "normal" occurrence. A guy knows when he is stimulating a woman's cervix. I sure do and I don't consider myself the exception. Careful movement on the part of the male will make this pleasurable for a woman, not painful. Generally, this very gentle and rythmic "bumping" of a woman's cervix stimulates her to orgasm, in my experience. If someone is beating he hell out of your insides, then the problem is not in you, but on top of you.

However, from what I think I heard you saying in this thread, I believe what you need to do is find an upper-tier gyno clinic and go there. Try to get copies of any imaging you have had done related to this issue (on disc) sent to your MD in advance of your appointment. Either that, or see if your MD has privileges with the imaging center where you had the imaging performed so they can access the images online.

A woman's uterus and vaginal doesn't just swell and become inflamed to the point of intense pain from routine intercourse.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
You can borrow my cock and we can put some dye on the head so when you go to the doctor he will be able to see where I was banging you.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
unless you have a an infection or something medical a doctor is only going to be able to provide the suggestions all ready made - try a different position, try at different times of your cycle when the cervices is at a different position, etc. You get the idea. You know sometimes a dick is too big or in some case too small :)

Good luck

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
As for going to the doc, I know it is a bad answer, but I hate going! If it happens again, I will at the very least give my gyno a call as she is usually happy to answer a question by phone or email.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Different days of my cycle definitely makes a difference. There are some days when I can have my legs up over my head and just let them pound me, pulling on my hips all the while, and then there are the times when I can't even do missionary without feeling like they are tapping my insides. Thankfully, the pain has only neared excruciating the twice. As for doggy style, it certainly changes the angle and allows for different penetration, but I like clit stimulation so much for orgasm, that unless the other guy is under me licking (which we haven't quite got the rhythm down yet for) I like face to face better.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
might be good to start a new topic with that subject, but for me, YES, it changes the angle. It's my favorite position b/c of the depth, but it also can hurt. Depends on the guy, kind of, the thrust, and the curve of his dick. I think I like it b/c he holds onto my hips and controls me more. Hot.

And anyone can ask or comment in here, not just women.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
I hope it's OK to post in Women Talk, but the missus would like to see what others have to say. Does "doggie style" change the configuration of a woman's insides, allowing more penetration in the comfort range? Or does it allow less penetration, thus avoiding the discomfort?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
bio..

That is why I have a specific dick size I will play with. 6-about 8.5. I am not interested in any one bigger.

And before anyone says it would be different with them-Done it and IT IS NOT!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: ouch! hitting my cervix or more