ok ladies I just started my period and I wanna play really bad what have some of u done : Swingers Discussion 228329
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkok ladies I just started my period and I wanna play really bad what have some of u done
TOPIC: ok ladies I just started my period and I wanna play really bad what have some of u done
Created by: decouple4f
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just started my period and wanna play bad. Do some women still pmay or no?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
i used the instead cups for a few months, several years back, just for my period, based on recs seen here,

hated them, if your cervix is small or sensitive---not going to feel good.

and that's without adding sex into the mix. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1865 posts)
I waited until the "Red Menace" was over. Never needed it that bad. Now I don't have to worry about it since I'm past the change.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(256 posts)
I personally can't imagine trying to get one in and out.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I tried the cups several years ago based on a friend's recommendation. During sex, the mr. told me he could feel it even though I didn't tell him I had it in, he hated the way it felt, and it's messy to remove - so I have nothing good to say about them unfortunately.

I have heard of women using sterilized sea sponges on light days. They are soft, block light to moderate flow during sex, and are cheap/reusable.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
fancy, they are most likely taking about soft cups or instead type products. Which is basically a cup that fits over the cervix to collect the blood instead of using tampons or pads. There are a couple of different types, some have a stem to help in pulling it out to clean and help insert, the ones that do not have that are the ones more suitable for having sex while in.

I have never tried any of them personally but there are others on here that have.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I'm curious to know what this plug is.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
having sex while on her period we often called "crime scene sex." because the sheets looked like a crime scene when we were done. as for playing with other partners the wife has found something to plug it with. I'm not sure if is what you all are talking about

Northville NY
Username hidden
(281 posts)
No.. personal thing I mean soft cups could help but they never did me, always got dis lodged.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
Get thee to the store and find SoftCups! They are in the feminine product aisle and are available at more and more drugstores/grocery stores. They fit kind of like a diaphram (so I'm told) so it is way up in you and kind of acts like a plug. Their website is quite helpful in explaining. They take a little getting used to in terms of putting in and taking out, but once you get the hang of it, they are worth their weight in gold. If you wash well when you put it in, put it in right before you play and especially if it is a lighter flow day, your partner is highly unlikely to even know that you are on your period. You may want to warn them, just in case he bumps it and you "leak" a little, but with a towel/blanket under you as back up, you should be able to enjoy everything as usual. Enjoy! (I probably sound like I work for them... I don't I just love being able to have sex without the mess!)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I just started my period and wanna play bad. Do some women still pmay or no?

Bear DE
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: ok ladies I just started my period and I wanna play really bad what have some of u done