morning after pill : Swingers Discussion 1929301011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkmorning after pill
TOPIC: morning after pill
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Laboratory studies show that latex condoms provide an essentially impermeable barrier to particles the size of HIV and other STI pathogens.[2] Studies show that polyurethane condoms also provide effective barriers against sperm, bacteria, and viruses such as HIV.[1]"

This is from the same site that gives the information that you claimed, only they did not use the term perfect for the condom or the use. They used the term correctly used. In other words they followed proper procedure but still something went wrong in 2% of 100 people. Also the numbers was not person based on use but users. I believe in use the figure was around .002% hardly what you claimed. And also the results on based on what the subjects relayed to the researchers, the researchers were not there for each sex act.

The next thing I expect to hear is that a person can get crabs or clap from sitting on the toilet seat.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
FJ,

Again, I didn't make it up, but you just go on believing what you believe. No worries here.

Seduction,

I didn't mean to offend but your statement, which is still in this thread was 'We don't bareback, we have no worries about this issue. '

The implication is no bareback, no pregnancy risk. If that wasn't what you meant that is fine, but someone else reading this tread would be hard pressed to read if differently.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(509 posts)
Condoms can only be as effective as the user, breaking condoms are rare. If a condom does not break or have an imperfection it is impossible for sperm to make it to the egg unless the condom is not properly used. So people do not get pregnant from perfect condoms used perfectly. A condom slipping off is not perfect use. If you do not have a magnum dick do not buy magnum condoms. I doubt you are going to convince her it is 12 inches by showing off a magnum condom wrapper. Sometimes the male stupidity is amazing.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
My parents conceived me, I was told, after the condom broke. While that glorious event (LOL) was nearly 55 years ago, from all I've read about condoms on the forums, it appears the technology of their manufacture hasn't improved all that much in the intervening half century.

OMG - am I really that OLD?!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8899 posts)
welcome to the forums MySecret.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Up until last week I would have agreed that condoms are completely effective. In my 38 years of life i have never had one single problem....until last week. I was going full bore on a playmate and finished with a deep thrust. Rolled over to catch my breath and after a few minutes realized that the condom was not on my cock. I had a blond moment looking at the bed and the floor before my playmate reached in and fished it out of her. The condom had slipped off sometime during sex and that meant that I had actually finished off inside of her. Scary moment.

I did some research on the morning after pill. There are two of them sold in Florida. Both cost around $47. The name brand one is a one dose pill that needs to be taken no later than 24 hours after sex. The generic one is a two pill treatment. one pill is taken as soon as possible. the second one has to be taken 12 hours later.

My playmate took the name brand one. My treat.

Mount Dora FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
So you are saying that supersperm are pushing themselves through a barrier on a condom with nothing wrong with it and used correctly with no mishaps. Something

Bullshit!

Something has to go wrong for the sperm to get to the egg, it does not happen by magic.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
I cleaned this up into one post, so you might have seen some intermediate posts.

FJ, I didn’t make the 98% effectiveness rate up. You can Google it and see source after source providing the same answer which is 98% if used perfectly.

Actual use is really much worse than that and is somewhere in the 85% - 90% effective rate. That rate of course covers people that don’t use it 100% of the time, but it also includes people that don’t use it perfectly. This includes using the wrong lubricants, storing condoms in imperfect conditions, flavored condoms, etc.

So yes, used perfectly 2% of women will get pregnant for each year of use.

Seduction, I was just responding to the idea you set forth that by not bare backing you had no worries.

Also, birth control pills are not 100% effective. They are close and those numbers seemed to vary a bit depending on the source. Here is one that seems to be pretty consistent with other information.

While the stated effectiveness is 96-99% in reality this rate is much lower, around 87%. Poor user habits are the reason for the discrepancy. Taking the Pill at different times of day, missing days or skipping pills all decrease the effectiveness.

Using both birth control pills and condom together and perfectly will get you very close to 100%, but very close is still not 100%.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(509 posts)
Anybody playing should be on BC even if they use condoms, if they are fertile.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
"Used perfectly condoms are 98% effective. So 2 women out of every 100 using condoms will become pregnant."

The above makes no sense. Condoms do not fail if used perfectly. 2 out of 100 women get pregnant because of less than perfect use. Probably because of the condom coming off mostly, and on rare occasions the condom breaking, neither of which is perfectly.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19316 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: morning after pill