morning after pill : Swingers Discussion 192930101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkmorning after pill
TOPIC: morning after pill
Created by: twmwbelle
Original Starting post for this thread:
has anyone used this or does anyone keep it on hand since swinging

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
only you know your body and how fertile you are.

How am I suppose to know how fertile I am? Please tell me.

Oh wait .... See if one can grow strawberries out of their twat . If you can..YOU ARE FERTILE!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
uh well ...... I started driving a truck after the airforce to pay for blackjack tournaments. made a living at black jack but I make a better living now. I am self employed and to be self employed you are still a gambler. I gamble on freight and fuel prices and availability of freight. The stakes are higher now because I gamble with our house, our food budget.... ect ect ........ well ... I paid cash for this house but you get the idea.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
How does one get to be a self employed gambler?

Boston MA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
I am not sure I would use it internally on my wife. I am talking about cleaning the areas where one might get herpes or warts and cleaning your hands.

really........ while I stand on the 50/50 chance (because it comes down to fate flipping a coin ..... btw never bet on a dime) how many times have you played and not gotten pregnant or caught anything you did not arrive with?

this is where you calculate your personal odds, only you can do that, only you know your body and how fertile you are. For us I would not have the MAP on hand, our personal odds are very low that she will get pregnant but it comes back to fate flipping a coin and its a chance we will take, its the price to play the game so to speak. My personal odds of dieing in a car accident are very very low as I have logged well over 1.5 million miles...... fate could flip that coin and I die driving to the store later..... does that mean I am not going to go out and get my smokes?

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Well, I'm a hand sanitizer virgin. You have to start somewhere with these new things...

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
Or those little travel sized bottles for the less adventurous...

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
"lots of purelle after play"

Is this another secret sex thing I am too damn naive to know about? Or just a recipe for a wicked yeast infection? (I'm honestly asking.)

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
I will say this about odds and statistics.

Samuel Clemens once said "there are lies, damn lies, and statistics"

I was once a professional gambler and understand odds, infact you can't be self employed with being a gambler and you need to know how to play the odds. If you are fertile (and having the snip does not mean it took) and you have sex with a woman that is fertile )and her having the snip does not mean it took), you are playing the odds that she does not get pregnant..... welcome to gambling. You are gambling on there being nothing wrong with the condom and nothing wrong with your use of the condom. Manufacturing defects and user error might be rare but come into play. Statistically you might be safe but in actualality there is a 50/50 chance you got the girl pregnant... meaning you either did or did not. 98% effective means nothing when you are in the 2%

example. I have a customer when I signed on that told me 60% of their freight was tarped....... in over a year (and I haul for them 3 times a week) I have yet to pull a load that was not tarped so their figure means nothing to me. I got my second wife pregnant using a condom (and her still with an IUD) after our divorce when she came over to get her stuff... so that 98% figure means nothing to me.

when you swing you are gambling that you will not get an STD or a pregnancy. Statically you might be safe but the odds are 50/50. I gamble on long shots so i would take those odds as long as certain conditions are met (no reason to make the odds longer) like clean partners, condoms, and lots of purelle after play.

so to answer the original question, the only sure way not to get pregnant is to not play. Not even the morning after pill is 100% effective, but if it makes you feel better then keep it on hand.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
The line from the study was used correctly not perfectly. Because a condom is used correctly does not mean it cannot come off, slip, tear, or even have a hole in it. The study never said the condoms were perfect. Unless the woman is the virgin Mary sperm must make contact with the egg for the woman to get pregnant. And the study also stated that condoms are an effective barrier.

If you wish to not use condoms that is your business, but some fantasy that women magically become pregnant when sperm does not make it the egg, is well dumb. I think it is pretty clear that considering that a person using a condom gets a girl pregnant something did not go "perfectly".

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Actually the use figure is 0.02 (not 0.002 as you stated), nice try though.

What I stated was 2% of couples using condoms for birth control would become pregnant each year. That is from my post 5 days ago, the actual line copied from that post is:

"So yes, used perfectly 2% of women will get pregnant for each year of use."

Of course that is perfect or correct or whatever term you want. The actual rate is of course much lower, in the 85% - 90% range.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(511 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: morning after pill