masturbation : Swingers Discussion 2127491041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkmasturbation
TOPIC: masturbation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 49 of 49 
User Details are only visible to members.
ROC, normal is a relative term. What ever makes you happy at that time is "normal" for you. Don't put so much stock in what others are doing, saying or thinking. Good choice on the Hitachi, btw.

Personally, I could do it all day long if I was able to get a break from my patients. lol. It is a nice break from my day. Maybe find someone for some mutual masturbation too. A little change of scenery, so to speak. If you need more help, just call me up and I'll talk ya through it as best I can ;-D

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
A fox in the hen house welcome to you, Photo Artist!

Enjoy the fora! It's fun and entertaining if taken as directed. I hope you brought a pallet of salt with you though, because a grain usually won't cut it!

On topic, my goal for 2013 is to have so much sex that I never feel the need to masturbate. It's early in my quest, but so far, so good.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6648 posts)
I'd guess it's normal for most women to have one or more periods in their lives when they have excessive fascination with their sexual potential.

In other words, it would be abnormal to go through your whole life without ever experiencing this.

Those who meet you at this time are just very, very lucky.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
There is no such thing as " normal" when masturbating. I think there may be an issue if your can not perform your daily activities b/c your obessed. But normal is different for everyone. Some think if you do not masturbate at all it is not normal or once a week or less than or more than a certain number. In my opinon whatever floats your boat. : )

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
This reminds me of a captioned photo friends of mine have been circulating on Facebook. A little girl, sitting with her mother, asks, "Mom? What is.... normal?" Her mother replies, "It's just a setting on the dryer, honey."

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I tend to be a little more like PG, sometimes it takes me longer to do myself. I'd probably rather be done unto, but if I want to orgasm and no one is around, then sure, or if I'm just feeling sexy.

I think you may just be feeling extra sexy/sexual after being celibate, nothing abnormal or weird about that. And who's to say what is normal for you? Only you. If you feel strange about it, change it if you want to, but if you're enjoying yourself, who cares whether or not you are considered "normal." I don't think the mainstream world would consider ANY of us "normal." Buzz and thrust away, Honey.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
Takes way too long to get myself off so I rarely masturbate unless my man is gone for a few days when he is in town I'd rather just wait until he comes home much more satisfying.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17091 posts)
If it's really an issue you want to change, then talk to your M.D. There are lots and lots of meds out there than kill libido (anti-depressants and estrogen, to name 2), and it's likely they could prescribe something or suggest a cure.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
If there is then there is something wrong with me too!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17590 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 49 of 49 
TOPIC: masturbation