masturbation : Swingers Discussion 2127491021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkmasturbation
TOPIC: masturbation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
MrP has bought me several toys. I only have one that he didn't buy me and that one was given to me by his sister as a wedding present. I use mine with MrP most of the time. He loves watching me masturbate so I will break out my toy and he watches then fucks my brains out.

MrsP

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
My ex, too, had that mentality: why would you "need" one of those when you have me mentality. He also thought he could cure lesbianism if only they got with him. Yeah.

Oh life is so very good now.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
Glad to know I'm not the only one Gina.

Oh and Trooper bought me my first vibrator (still have it, but now it only has one speed lol) when we were dating. My x boyfriend would have had a 3 day tantrum if he found I owned one while we were together.

I really should get rid of the Hitachi, and both of my rabbits. The one rabbit would be great if you could turn off the rotating beads and just have it thrust.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
That is too cute, Gina.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
Interesting. I just got mine out the other day, only have one beautiful glass one and would love another.

And I'm still reveling in the word eidetic spelled correctly and the fact that you have that type memory. Impressive.

I'm a slow one at masturbation too, PG, and orgasm much more quickly when someone else is at the "controls." But I think I may be in the market soon for a new toy, so time to go online shopping. We need to clear out the ones we never use.

I quite enjoy mutual masturbation. I need to suggest that to Mr for this week, as it's been a while since we've done that.

I didn't have a sex toy until I was separated from my ex and was seeing a no-strings guy for sex when I was 42. He said, Damn, you're insatiable, and the next time he saw me he gifted me with a toy, my first.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
You got it Carrie. I just sent you my cell number. Feel free to call me anytime.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
I still would love to buy one, Mario. We had talked about it before but we never followed through with it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17950 posts)
ok, ciao bella.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
I was thinking the both of you. If I lay on my back..............one has the top, the other the bottom. Switch and repeat as often as YOU can handle. I can go all day.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
lol which of us is in trouble? Roc? or Me?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
TOPIC: masturbation