making platonic females for friendship : Swingers Discussion 220072101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkmaking platonic females for friendship
TOPIC: making platonic females for friendship
Created by: all4mhb The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love my swing friends who are also straight, or maybe sometimes bi-curious. We do all sorts of "girl" things together, yet it's better b/c there is more open conversation, and we can usually talk about anything and everything. The girls in the pic w/ me have all gone to lunch, to get our hair colored, to get our toes done, to get tattoos, hung out at home, chatted, shopped, gone to a toy store, car shows, movies, done things w/ each others' families and kids, been each others' support system through all sorts of things. They also mix in well with vanillas at parties and BBQs, and all sorts of events. I can't imagine not having them as my (mostly) platonic friends.

Just b/c I am bi doesn't mean I have to act on it at all times. I don't hump every male friend I see at all times, or go down on him, so why would I do that to my women friends all the time too? Or at any time? We know how to act appropriately (mostly) given the surroundings.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
I am lucky that my best friend is not in the lifestyle but her husband is totally fine with her and I attending events and clubs, he gets the benefits of her going out with me and she has enjoyed her trips with me we had a great time a couple years ago picking out outfits and attending a halloween party.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
I am blessed in that my best friend is completely vanilla and yet knows everything about my swinging adventures and has from day one. We have no secrets between us and if we had to I wouldn't consider her my best friend. She loves hearing my stories, has helped pick out clothes, critics my photos and has always supported me in whatever I chose to do with my life. I don't know what I'd do without her. If you can't have that with your best friend I agree it would be very helpful to have a platonic female friend in the lifestyle. It's always nice to share ideas with people who understand , have been there or are simply open minded enough to not judge you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I think platonic female friends in the lifestyle is a great thing. Woman love to have friends to discuss things with that you wouldn't necessarily ask friends outside the lifestyle.

It is easier to do vanilla things with a swing friend than swing things with a vanilla one.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
That's what these forums are good for. And welcome!

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: making platonic females for friendship