Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk keeping our daughters safe
TOPIC: keeping our daughters safe
Created by: Mastersdaintypet The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think parents should talk to their kids as much as possilbe. Keep updated on who they hang with. I feel pretty lucky that our twin boys like to hang with their cousin who is the same age. I know the other they hang with also.

Niblet

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Joan, you are so right, I often reflect on that young woman who was missing from Aruba after 1 mistake (and realize that could have happened in her own town too). Your posts are always with concern and respect, I'm sure your children have those qualities too, I hope they are safe in this wild world we live in. I promise to give my girl a hug tonight and remind her of how much we love her. Thanks, you always are a pleasure to read. Mrs.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
Great thread peeps....myspace, et al, are all over the news, the special that a local station did at a NJ high school (3 weeks ago?) was and eye opener for me, I saw grown parents crying over what the experts dug up rather easily on the net about their children. Anyone with kids, do as aforementioned, watch their pages please, dig for hidden pages also, another thing kids will do. It was mentioned on this special also, that some Colleges will deny an application over a myspace or similar site's content for an applicant....obviously not as imporant as their physical safety, but will affect them. We are parents of a 9 yo girl here, our days are numbered, so keep up the good advice and thanks again for this thread.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
my 18 yo son and I converse on my space, but I mainly go in for the band info, and people who live near us, to penpal.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
lol.. I have myspace name for the sole purpose of reading my daughters.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: keeping our daughters safe