hysterectomy done and over with : Swingers Discussion 48644
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkhysterectomy done and over with
TOPIC: hysterectomy done and over with
Created by: wifefirsttime
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally had the hysterctomy on Thurs Aug 18. Only thing doc had to say was that my uterus was extremely swollen. I was up and walking on Fri, and came home on Sat. My sister has been staying with me to help with the kids and house. She has been such a blessing. After 6 days, my sister finally cracked and needed a break. She finally understood why I say I have such a hard time with these kids. They had to make the incision at my bikini line, I assume like a cesarean. He used the liquid stiches which is the most discomfort I'm having. I'm already horny but know I would never handle the pain of intercourse at this point. Hubby has been great and is taking vacation starting tomorrow (worked out better for both of us this way). Kids go back to school on Tues (yes, I'm wishing the days away) so it will just be me and baby soon.

Just wanted to let everyone know where things were with me.

Lora

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello, has anyone here had a hysterectomy with a vertical cut? I'm scheduled to have one on the 29th of March. I have no choice in the matter because my uterus is so full of fibroids it's too big to take out through a bikini cut. I'm curious as to how the vertical cut will be. Thanks, Terry

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
I think for most of us its our individual situations and history of problems that leads to the point of having the hysters....I know when it interfers with your life, the pain is terrible , abdominally and down the fronts of your legs....repeated D&Cs, the procedure you were talking about, hormone therapy and you are back to the beginning, its really time to talk about a hysterectomy. I was lucky and had a great GYN and he really let it up to me. He also performed whats called a vag-hyster. There is no big incision. They use two probes, one at the bottom of your belly button and one on your bikini line, use lazers and remove the uterus vaginally. Now that was the coolest thing. In three days I felt like a new person, however, do not, I repeat, do not start lifting stuff when you feel better. It will cause problems later with your bladder. Give your body time to let everything find a new place to lay in there. In other words....be good to yourself. Enjoy feeling better. Now...if the ovaries have to come out....you will need the incision. I kept my ovaries...they were fine and I am super glad. No hormone therapy~! Make sure you talk about all your options and look some things up on webmd. Be informed before you go in. I wish you much luck. Its great, you will feel so much better, especially considering nothing else has seemed to work for you. Take care.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Hey Ttricia, Since my doc and I knew I would only have more problems by NOT going the hysterectomy route, that he agreed to it. That and the fact that it would've been an extremely difficult pregnancy made our decision for us.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Hi Tricia, I was considering the thermal ablation for serious cramping and bleeding. However, I have 5 to 7 fibroids that are growing and my doctor was keeping an eye on them. I go for ultrasound this Tuesday, if they have grown to any size larger than what they were I will have an option to have a hysterectomy. The cramping and bleeding is terrible. Can be doubled over for hours and actually bleed for two weeks. So my doctor said it may be best to have this procedure done. I think I'll go for it, at 45 I surely don't want kids, cramps, or bleeding. Terry

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Thank you for these posts everyone. I'm entertaining the option of having a hysterectomy. I have about 10 fibroids that are growing so I really have no option. My sexual appetite increased severely within the last 10 years. I've been so extremely horny. If I just hear the sound of a man's voice, or smell his cologne, or see PANTS, I start getting turned on!! I don't want that to change. I eat my men up regularly and leave no survivors!!! So I was looking for advice and reading about other's experiences. Thank you so much for your input. I am looking forward to the surgery because I have had menstrual flows now for 14 days and terrible cramps. This has actually limited my daily life. I can't go anywhere for fear of "over flow". I will be so glad to get rid of these problems, however, I'm scared that my sexual appetite may be changed. After reading the posts I'm confident that my appetite will not change. Look out men here I come. And I don't have to worry about getting pregnant either. mr bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
I was a good teen as well....till I hit college...lol. My girl is also a great teen and my son...well hes not too bad yet...hes only 14. They have it so good... I guess thats what I meant....ahh to be a teen again...lol. Have a great day.

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
(((BLUSHES))) Aw shucks maam.LOL Thanks for making my day Lora.Peace out,Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Thanks Joe. To be honest, I've been wanting to meet you for a while now. We don't look for single men, but I might make an exception for you.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Lora I'm glad everything came out alright for you.Shit that was an unintentional pun honey sorry.LOL.Cant wait to meet you and hubby on the 15th of Oct.Keep healing hun.Peace out,Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Hey.... I was a good teenager. Well, if you count the fact that my brother was in a band and my parents allowed me to go to the bars with him. I NORMALLY didn't drink, just hid behind the sound and light system. I was a trustworthy teenager.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: hysterectomy done and over with