how can I be more outgiong towards men : Swingers Discussion 56757
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkhow can I be more outgiong towards men
TOPIC: how can I be more outgiong towards men
Created by: nib
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering if any of you women out there can help me out. I am a very submissive woman, who is not very outgoing towards the men. I want to get attention and do not know how to go about doing that. I want to be the one who can get my hubby and another guy to pay attention to me for awhile, instead of being the watcher in a group of couples. Anyone have any suggestions for me on how to get the male attention. I want to become more outgoing.

Mrs. Nib

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
So many potential playmates/friends ... so little time ... so far away ...

(blows kiss from VI to MD)

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
Hell...I'd say yes.....

smile....kiss

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
In that case, Trip/JMM … (I move close, my blue eyes look up into your dark ones) if you ever visit the islands (my hand touches your knee and ever so slowly moves up) be sure to get in touch. (I lean forward, “accidentally” showing a bit of cleavage); We just love meeting new people (my hand rests on your inner thigh, as I whisper); and I adore telling an attractive man exactly what I like (I gently squeeze your thigh) and asking him if he wants to play. (The tip of my tongue is a quick butterfly touch on your ear … I lean back, take a sip of red wine, and gaze into your eyes as I await your response.)

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
Try practicing at home with hubby....just for fun. I like the idea of a new persona. Is there someone you would like to be like? Imitate them.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
we went to the club last night and I opened up alot. Thank you everyone for your suggestions and support. I had a very wonderful time. Instead of putting up an invisible wall, I left it down for the night and it worked.

niblet

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Thanks sexxnpassion, I will try that. I guess in a way I also do it to feel safe. I am not a real outgiong person if I do not know you.

niblet

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Look em right in the eye, maintain contact, and don't be afraid to do more than lead the convo. Lean in a little bit, that implies interest. And just remember, we all have a wild child in us, let the "tigresse" out!!!!!!!

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
oh, by the way. I also posted this in the men's forum and they have been giving alot of suggestions.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Ok Ladies,

Let me ask a different way. What do you do to get a man's attention whether it be your man or another man?

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Just wondering if any of you women out there can help me out. I am a very submissive woman, who is not very outgoing towards the men. I want to get attention and do not know how to go about doing that. I want to be the one who can get my hubby and another guy to pay attention to me for awhile, instead of being the watcher in a group of couples. Anyone have any suggestions for me on how to get the male attention. I want to become more outgoing.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: how can I be more outgiong towards men