Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk has anyones children found out about your lifestyle
TOPIC: has anyones children found out about your lifestyle
Created by: carolbrown2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
At first he was upset, probably because he thought he had evidence of a cheating mother. But, the mother and father both sat down with him and explained about their recreational activity, why they do it, and how they still deeply care for each other, and how there is no chance they are splitting apart. Because of their honesty and explaining their reasoning for wanting to do this, the son was satisfied with their explanation and the issue has never come up again in the 20+ years we have known them. To this day they have a warm, loving relationship with their son.

We have met a few other couples that have kids that know about their swinging. Universally the kids think it's just Mom & Dad's kinky way of having fun.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Some friends of ours were 'outed' to their son accidentally. Many years ago our friends (a couple) would often have large house parties. One of their friends saw a camera laying around. They thought it would be a funny surprise to take pictures of her (the hostes) giving a BJ to another guy (not her husband) and the surprise they would get when they had the photos developed. What the person taking the picture did not know was the hostes' son was visiting his parents house and it was HIS camera the couple left the BJ picture on.

The way they found out was he tossed the picture at his mother on his next visit and said "What do I say to my cock sucking mother!?!" It was a very uncomfortable moment, but they came clean with their son and all is okay now. That was over 20 years ago.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
I agree Simba! To me my home is where I can be free and natural. If I thought for one second my nudity upset them, I would not do it. Thankfully I raised 3 well adjusted, free thinking cutie pies :)

Darien GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I think the only reason we (me included) think it's inappropriate to walk around nude in front of our children is because of societies conditioning. It's just what we are use to and what is comfortable. HOwever, if you had grown up in the indian villages of Panama where the only thing a woman wears is a small loin flap you would think differently. I believe there is nothing wrong with being nude in front of your children if thats what you choose..... many cultures make it seem very natural. However, for me to feel comfortable with it I would have to be in an environment where is was the norm.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
well, we all have the right to our opinions :) Thats the beauty of discussion..

Darien GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
When my daughter was a really little girl, I used to let her shower with me. She thought it was huge fun with the soapy bubbles & all.

Then one day she pointed at my penis and said "Daddy, what's THAT?"

She never saw me naked again! LOL When she was old enough to notice there was a difference between us, she was too old to shower with Daddy anymore.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
you were also rasied in a society that has one man one woman marraiges..but this site is for those who think differently..You say it isnt shame, as long as its in an "appropriate" place..well, my home, nude beaches, and nude resorts are appropriate places for being natural. I just find it interesting that someone polyamarous would think being nude in front of someone you love as disturbing..how you can be so free and open about that, and on this issue to to be

Darien GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I understand how people thinking that me being nude around my sons is "disturbing"...This country socializes the human body as some shameful, dirty thing, which I just will never accept..Our bodies are the most natural thing we have..We came into the world this way..We go to family oriented nude resorts and they are wonderful people..Body shame is something I lived with, and rebelled against..and the latter is the best decision I ever made

Darien GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Being as my kids are ages 15 -3 and we have never been nudistist I do not find myself at easy being naked around my children. Besides the fact that we are not nudist.

However when the children are young and grow up around it. Its like wearing clothes to us I am sure.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
my 4 sons know I am a lot different now than when I was married..I left my hubby after he beat me up for going with my sons to a nude resort in France..he thought it was disgusting I was nude witht them..thats when I knew I needed out..I get along with my sons now better than ever..the bond you share when clothes free is amazing

Darien GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: has anyones children found out about your lifestyle