g spot u spot a spot : Swingers Discussion 241937
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkg spot u spot a spot
TOPIC: g spot u spot a spot
Created by: sexycoupledebalex1969
Original Starting post for this thread:
I had never heard of two of these until last night when my man read to me about them and then found them all and whew damn it was good..was I the last to know of these other spots?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Opening caveat - I'm not a dr, don't even play one on tv; was a paramedic though and the mysteries and marvels of the human body continue to fascinate me; one basic model with so many variations. So...back to your topic.

G-spot = so much written on this info is not hard to find.

U-spot = easier to find, area around the urethral opening, one of my personal favorites. It's very near the front of the vagina so it's usually easy to find/stmulate (read on for the sad news at the end tho). Playing with this actually stimulates the Skene's glands that surround the urethra; thought to be the equivalent to the prostate gland for men and believed to be the source of the fluid that results when women ejaculate/squirt; the fluid from these glands is generally clear, "slickery" and the quantity varies hugely from woman to woman. new studies are showing that not only do they vary in size from woman to woman but some women don't have them at all - hence they controversy around whether women actually squirt or not.

A-spot = anterior fornix is a spot at the front of the cervix (the side towards your belly button), kinda deep inside since it's at the opening to the cervix. another one of my favorites but that's just me. There's also a posterior fornix. This is why missionary and doggie styles generally feel so different - your man's penis usually ends up on one side or the other.

the tv show The Drs did an episode on these so you can go to the show's website and check that out; Wikipedia also does a fairly good job of explaining them but they could have chosen a better illustration.

The thing to remember is that while we're all built mostly the same - we're not all built exactly the same. Even more importantly than that is what feels good to me might not to you. I think when you hear about spots like this that sound like they could be fun - try them out! but always remember that we're all wired a little differently and communication with your partner is the best way to find what works, wherever that is.

S Pasadena FL
Username hidden
(93 posts)
Not sure what the "2 spots" are you're referring to. Sorry. And ditto...welcome to the forums!

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Welcome to the forums.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I had never heard of two of these until last night when my man read to me about them and then found them all and whew damn it was good..was I the last to know of these other spots?

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: g spot u spot a spot