Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › first orgasm at 30 ugh
TOPIC: first_orgasm_at_30________ugh
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 13 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay, I have a confession (sort of). I am 32 years old and have been sexually active since 17. But I never fully experienced an actual orgasm until this year. I am not sure as to why or anything like that. I do know this: when D and I were talking about exploring the Lifestyle (as you will already know, we were like rabbits <3-4 times a day> it was and still is great). Anyway, we were fooling around on the living room floor (after the kids were in bed) and all of a sudden it felt like my body was experiencing an electric jolt then I felt this pulsing sensation. OH MY GOD, I had never experienced anything like it!!! Afterwards, I was in a bit of a daze and asked D what was that. He just smiled at me and said "I knew it, I knew it. All these years and this is the first time you have actually orgasm". I guess my question to you is this: anyone else reach 30 before experiencing their first orgasm? Or am I the only one (please don't let it be so) warmly, F

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 13 of 13
TOPIC: first orgasm at 30 ugh
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.