first orgasm at 30 ugh : Swingers Discussion 474391011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkfirst orgasm at 30 ugh
TOPIC: first orgasm at 30 ugh
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
WeRHcouple: thank you for the reply. Does make me feel better :)

I was hoping to hear from other women who MAY have experienced something similar (not exact, but similar). I guess not....LOL

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
DANANDFDN, rest assured that you are not the only one! This is nothing to be ashamed about if anything its is a beautiful thing! So I say keep on having as many of them and as often as possible. Enjoy that new found sensation that makes you feel O so good :-)

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Okay, I have a confession (sort of). I am 32 years old and have been sexually active since 17. But I never fully experienced an actual orgasm until this year. I am not sure as to why or anything like that. I do know this: when D and I were talking about exploring the Lifestyle (as you will already know, we were like rabbits <3-4 times a day> it was and still is great). Anyway, we were fooling around on the living room floor (after the kids were in bed) and all of a sudden it felt like my body was experiencing an electric jolt then I felt this pulsing sensation. OH MY GOD, I had never experienced anything like it!!! Afterwards, I was in a bit of a daze and asked D what was that. He just smiled at me and said "I knew it, I knew it. All these years and this is the first time you have actually orgasm". I guess my question to you is this: anyone else reach 30 before experiencing their first orgasm? Or am I the only one (please don't let it be so) warmly, F

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: first orgasm at 30 ugh