favorite erotic book : Swingers Discussion 173696
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkfavorite erotic book
TOPIC: favorite erotic book
Created by: kajunluven
Original Starting post for this thread:
wondering what you read??

love love lora leigh..my fav is dangerous games :)~ have one copy in my nightstand and one on the ledge of my tub

here's a little teaser

The rough denim of his jeans and the fragile material her pajama bottoms did nothing to protect her from the hard shaft pressing against her. She could feel the dampness flowing from her, the tight clench of her vaginal muscles and the flaming need that overtook her.

Morganna wrapped her arms around his neck, her hands spearing into his hair to hold him closer to her, to relish every inch of the hard body pressed into hers and the calloused palms clenching against her rear.

“Open.” He growled against her lips as she held them closed. “Now.”

His tongue pressed against the seam of her lips before one hand left her rear, his fingers gripping her jaw and exerting just enough pressure to force her teeth open.

A shiver of debilitating arousal shot through her at the dominant forcefulness. She shuddered in his grip as his tongue forged past her lips and sent fire rushing through her body. The heat of his touch, his kiss, seared her, tore through her senses and enveloped her in a need so intense she didn’t know if she would survive it.

She wrapped her legs around his lean hips as they ground against her, moving her body in counterpoint to his, the friction against her clit sending impulses of pleasure so intense throughout her body that she knew climax was only seconds away.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sweet, welcome to the forums

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
I really enjoyed reading "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty" by Anne Rice

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I am in LOVE with my Kindle! I love to be reading erotica in the Dr's office sitting next to other people with my panties soaking wet!!!

Hurricane WV
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I am in LOVE with my Kindle! I love to be reading erotica in the Dr's office sitting next to other people with my panties soaking wet!!!

Hurricane WV
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I can say Anne Rice has given me a lot of insight into the female sexual psyche with that trilogy. Somehow I knew you would have enjoyed them M.

;^)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
google Nancy Friday. she has some good stuff for both men and women

Northville NY
Username hidden
(278 posts)
I actually get bored reading erotica.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
The website literotica dot com has some nice stuff.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I see hayjester is "cheating" by scouring the Women's forum for virgins...rest assure, I AM the virgin King. ;^)

As for the books, those who like Anne Rice may enjoy her erotic series under the name A. N. Roquelaure. She wrote a trilogy of "Sleeping Beauty" books. I enjoyed "Claiming of Sleeping Beauty" quite a bit.

TVK

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Kajun, welcome to the forums.

Hope you don't mind but you are considered virgins due to your first post. Nic "The King" virgin hunter will probably greet you later on. My wife really loves reading smut on her Kindle. She can read it anyplace and no one knows the difference.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: favorite erotic book