during sex, it's a total turn on! : Swingers Discussion 217855106
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkduring sex, it's a total turn on!
TOPIC: during sex, it's a total turn on!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   6 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think there has to be a nice balance when someone talks during sex. Too much talk is distracting. Then what is talked about is important. But when the guy says the right things in the right way at the right time, it is a huge turn on for me.

I had one that talked just to hear himself talk during dinner and OMG during sex. Constant talking. Most of it saying the same damn things over and over. It was distracting as I started wondering if there was going to be any variation in the order of the words. (Okay, he wasn't all that wonderful in the sack and I didn't know if the talking was suppose to make up for it or caused it).

However, another guy talked but not too much. There were times when he could barely say anything because things got so intense and that was nice.

I find that when the talking gets to much I try to kiss them or otherwise occupy their mouth. It seems to work for the most part.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
omg. For me, an aggressive ass man is a turn on. I am not a woman you would walk up to and grab on, I am not a toucher or a hugger outside of fuck situations. And if I am not sexually attracted to you, keep your hands in your pockets playa. But if I do want to fuck you, you'd better bring it. I am so in love with my submissive side lately, and dom males are the bee knees to me. What annoys me? A funny guy in the bedroom. Sex is an incredibly serious thing to me, so if he starts cracking jokes and shit, I will look at him as if he has lost his damn mind lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
@meandher - Sorry, I guess I don't quite understand your question. What's wrong with you in regards to what?? Talking during sex??? Or not being able to talk about swinging with your husband during everyday life??

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
there is nothing wrong with you. I think everyone gets hot when sexy talk is happening in the bedroom but to bring it up in regular convo is akward. It is what it is.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16 posts)
I find for myself its just not a priority sometimes and then other times I am all into the going and having fun. Welcome back stay safe. :)

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   6 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: during sex, it's a total turn on!