does your gyno know you're swinger-rific : Swingers Discussion 175744
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkdoes your gyno know you're swinger-rific
TOPIC: does your gyno know you're swinger-rific
Created by: Hurricanebicple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone! New to the forums and just wondering how much your Gyno knows about your lifestyle?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
my gyno knows what i do...She has too..its all about safety.....if ur swinging there are alot more risks for stds..she is there to guide me in staying healthy ..I always use condoms,but its good to have that openess w/ur gyn....

Medford NJ
Username hidden
(9 posts)
She, your mom is so much like my mom was...she had so many drs and prescriptions, addicted to all of it, and the attention. Munchhausen's definitely. Sad.

My gyno isn't a gyno...she's my regular MD, and we haven't done much actual swinging lately here in Texas (wth is up with that anyway?), so no need to tell her yet.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Mine doesn't ask why I need the tests. He just does them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
just curious. if your doc doesn't know, how do you explain the need for testing a few tiimes a year? i know our scheduled "check up" testing does not include hiv testing unless we specifically ask for it.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
No, because every patient has the right to seek a second, even a third opinion.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
My mom did not need the last surgery she had a few weeks ago. She saw three different Drs until he agreed to do it. Doesnt the ins company see this? I mean after all they had to pay the bills for her to see the other 2 drs..

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Taken care of, crazy girl!!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Lost, nope!! I miss sending my funny texts to you. : )

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I know people whose insurance will approve tests then when the insurance company gets the bill, they change their minds and disapprove it."

You know it girl. With my company Evercare is the main offender in that dept. The nurse sees the client, orders this and that. An auth is given...only the nurse, auth dept. and claims dept. do not communicate (The Rainmaker was a great movie and scarily true in this regard) with each other. So you turn in a claim, it is denied. Its definately a challenge today.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
My Mom has been getting all kids of tests and surgeries I dont see how they approve all she gets since I feel some is not needed"

...this is a backlash from our society being frivolent lawsuit crazy. Doctors, terrified that they will be sued because they did not do a certain test or procedure, orders above and beyond. They do not want a patient to say I didn't heal and its your fault because you failed to order a MRI....the result of this? The current healthcare crisis and companies and hospitals going under.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: does your gyno know you're swinger-rific