dick piercing : Swingers Discussion 2050281092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkdick piercing
TOPIC: dick piercing
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   92 to 101 of 137   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I drove 6 hours to have mine done ;)

honestly while it hurt it was very brief. I had my two done at the same time. If it had hurt all that bad the VCH wouldn't have gotten done since they did the triangle first. My belly button hurt worse, hurt longer and took way longer to heal.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I won't lie when the needle went through it hurt like hell. but by the time he put the bar in it was already feeling good.

The only way to have Elayne do it is to find somewhere she is visiting, I'm sure spaces to have her do piercings fill quickly. I had mine done by a guy in Detroit on her recommended list.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I've never been with anyone that had any piercings besides their ear or a nipple. I guess if I happen across anyone wit hany interesting piercings, I will have to see what I think!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I remember just tracing my fingers and tongue over it for a while in fascination. Made me understand better why men like to do the same thing to my piercings.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Both the guys I was with that had piercings it was aweful. Ugly looking and terrible to try to get around.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
they can be a bit much to do oral around depending on the size of the guy and the ring. But I'm looking forward to revisiting oral with one in hopefully the not to distant future ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I have a PA piercing and all have enjoyed all though my wife is not a fan of oral with it. I think it depends on the piercing and the type of ring

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I was still living down there when it closed. Watched a disturbing video at Hank's one year during his annual "Hanknic". {sigh!} Memories! Dang! Between you and PG, I'm hitting memory lane tonight.

Do you remember the billboards and late night commercials for Starship that had the three women and the "Charlie's Angels meets Battlestar Gallactica" theme? That was me, Donna, and another friend of ours! lol It was hilarious shooting that. Thank GOODNESS I got to play the "smart" character!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
I have to admit: I've only seen one before, and not all that close! My sister made an acquaintance of ou rs at the time whip his out and show it to everyone in the middle of the dancefloor at the Beer Mug one night after he mentioned having one. I thought he was playing "pocket pool" for a second there til I looked down and realized he had it out! lol Not really sure what I thought of it, since I looked but didn't "touch"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
Well, that's certainly a disappointment...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   92 to 101 of 137   End
TOPIC: dick piercing