dick piercing : Swingers Discussion 2050281081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkdick piercing
TOPIC: dick piercing
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   81 to 90 of 137   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Met a new piercing this past weekend!!!! Discovered it with my tongue! Yum!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
OH! I've heard things of that nature.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
umm BT doesn't need the piercing as a landmark...just saying ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Every time I think about pierced penis, I'm always reminded of the poor dude that my sister made show his to everyone one night in the middle of the dance floor at the Beer Mug in Atlanta. He had mentioned that he had 11 piercings, throughout his body, that being the newest. My sister, being as forward as she is, insisted he show us all. Nobody thought he would. He started looking like he was playing pocket pool, and as we all started to notice his peculiar little pocket dance going on and question it, WHOOP, there it was.

That all being said, I've never had the experience of being with someone who was pierced. I'm sure there are pros and cons, and I'm assuming they're all removable, as BT pointed out his is. It doesn't seem like it would be a big issue. I suppose if you're rubbing a man through his pants in a flirty/suggestive way, it would make a "landmark" to go by. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
To each her own.....as it should be! ;) Will admit that both men have been eagerly willing to remove any piercings so I could thoroughly enjoy him. Guess what I'm saying is that it's the MAN that excites me, not his piercings.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Bridge is nicer about his then I am about mine. Mine do not come out for anyone. If piercings in any way turn you off then don't bother to play with me I'm not taking them out. I make sure potential play partners know they are there and that no they are not removable.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I've said it at least once in the past and it bears repeating, piercings aren't for everyone. People react to the concept in different ways not only physically, but also non-physically. Just as people tend to judge those with tattoos or blue hair for that matter, people tend do the same with piercings, whether the pierced is male or female.

As for playing, I'll take them out or keep them in based on my partner's desire. No big deal either way.

Basically, Its about self-expression and personal choice. The fact that many women enjoy the experience is simply icing on the cake.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
sigh...typing on my phone

class should have been close

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I have experienced a couple of pierced cocks. It was exciting to see at first because it was a novelty. I asked him to remove it after a while though. The large gauge ring got it the way for oral.....I wanted to taste HIM.....not metal! And, the difference it made during intercourse wasn't relevant. I'm a huge fan of anal, & it definitely got in the way here!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   81 to 90 of 137   End
TOPIC: dick piercing