Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk dick piercing
TOPIC: dick piercing
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   69 to 78 of 137   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No it was bothersome and in the way and I have a thing about germs so he didnt get good head either. LOL.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
This is Mrs here... I totally agree with Trooper... Protect the teeth. The ring is a fun party favor and as Mr said it is removable...so win win

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(37 posts)
its more the clanking on the teeth during a BJ. I really don't want to explain that one to my dentist.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
I guess as long as the hardware looks proportionate to the equipment that it's hanging from, it would probably look kinda interesting. I can't see how it would be a problem, except maybe during a blowjob, I can just imagine soemthing like that hitting the gag reflex and, well, oops. Fortunately, the vagina doesn't have a gag reflex :-)

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
I have now had the chance to play with another sort of dick piercing a Frenum with a 6 gauge straight bar and with a 2 gauge horseshoe (same guy, changed jewelry) very interesting...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
I just moved to a pretty large ring and was worried about using a condom but it does not appear to be a problem keep in mind it is all smooth metal there are not any threads or edges exposed. Most men do not have rings as large as mine when I had a smaller ring condoms were never an issue. Many woman love it but others do not no problem as I can easily remove it

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I'm not implying that the condom will fail when used over pierced genitals. I am however suggesting that, notwithstanding of the situation, if you place an object with threaded edges, and engage in intercourse, you will increase the likelihood of failure. Maybe 2%, maybe 20%, who knows.

If a condom has a 1% chance of failure, and the probability of failure is increased by 10%, this would mean that an overall failure rate is 1.1%

Just to repeat - I'm not suggesting that the condom will fail. I am suggesting that it will have an impact on the statistical data - and to say that: "it never happened to me" has undeniably no scientific backing, and should not be stated as fact!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
Kitten, neither have I.

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8984 posts)
The chances of a condom breaking while sporting metal in one's cock increase quite substantially.

hubby has never had a condom break with his piercing. no problems at all.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
Just purchased a new ring it is nearly 1.5" we are eager to try will keep everyone informed

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(37 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   69 to 78 of 137   End
TOPIC: dick piercing