dick piercing : Swingers Discussion 2050281051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkdick piercing
TOPIC: dick piercing
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   51 to 60 of 137   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kibbs just a lot to get in ones mouth ;)

Kitten, I guess a lot of how much or how little you could feel with a condom on depends on the gauge of the ring and the sensitivity of the lady.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
PG, I'm not sure what the challenge was, but ok....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
hubby has a prince albert. he doesnt take it out to play. if someone doesnt want to play with it in, there is always someone else that will. im guessing that with a condom on you wouldnt be able to feel it all that much anyway.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
kibbs that is how I feel, I don't seek them out however the two guys I have played with that have them I was incredibly attracted to. And either would have taken them out at my request.

As far as BJ's with them in, yes they can be a bit hard to deal with. The prince albert is less likely to clank on your teeth I have discovered but I found it a bit of a challenge (although a fun one) to try to manage all that in my mouth. A challenge I look forward to trying again someday!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I don't think its something I would go out of my way just to see/experience, but if I were truly attracted to someone, it probably wouldn't matter to me either way.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I have been with a prince albert before...it looked intriguing, but when push came to shove it wasn't that great. He was also pretty small though, so that probably had something to do with it.

I have to say that the worst part was the bj. It kept moving around and going in his urethra (he had a 4G too!) and I was worried that it was going to come out. I lost my concentration. ha.

Amherst NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
the best site to look at is rings of desire...I discovered the site when researching for my piercings.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
OK, your list just prompted me to look it up. WOW! Still not sure what I think, but extremely interesting, nonetheless. Some of the ones illustrated weren't so much, but there were others.....gets the creative mind going.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
there are a few. Dolphin, Prince Albert (known as PA), ampallang, Apadravya, frenum, Lorum, and Jacobs Ladder or just ladder piercings.

A friend has a Jacobs ladder. Which I think would feel really good. However I don't have enough of an attraction to him to find out.

Then there are all types and sizes of jewelry. The feels can be very different.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
how many types of "dick piercings" ARE there?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   51 to 60 of 137   End
TOPIC: dick piercing