dick piercing : Swingers Discussion 2050281036
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkdick piercing
TOPIC: dick piercing
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   36 to 45 of 137   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think we're riding a dead horse. I'm glad you acknowledged your different sense of humor. As far as differences go, I think we all appreciate variety.....this is a swinger's sight after all. I don't hold grudges, nor was I angry. I just wanted clarification.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Yes, sometimes my humor can be a bit on the dry side. I have a wide and varied of taste in humor as well as many other things.

Simply put, you referenced bj's in regards to piercings. Anyway, in light of your old post, your recent post on this thread surprised me. That's ALL....yet it somehow escalated to all this. Look, we don't have to be "besties" to get along. Truce?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I don't want to get into a quarrel with you either, dear. I just find that sometimes your posts tend to be on the sarcastic side. I mean really, when discussing a pierced cock, how many other women would refer to a post I made 2 months ago about a completely different topic. The piercing was the topic on hand, not just a blow job. Geez!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I researched that quote in order to bring things to their proper perspective. I want no quarrel with you or anyone and to find the exact quote I was referring to seemed the best way to clarify.

As to how long it's been for me, some things are meant to be tongue-in-cheek, dear. Could have been months, could have been moments...."too long" is a matter of perception {wink}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Wow! I thought these posts were a "conversation", per se.....not research based. As far as letting us know, you've quite often let us know how long it's been {sigh}, just figured we'd hear otherwise.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
OK, 1. When I referred to your boast about deep throating, it was in reference to the Men Talk Forum, "Hands on or off " thread made 60 days ago: 'While in a mfmf with a deepthroat Queen, I was told to exhale through my mouth as I slid his cock in. (you don't gag while you're exhaling). I took all of his huge cock in & surprised us both! Yum!!!! "

2. When I voiced my surprise, based on reading aforementioned post two months ago, you responded that I must have read your certs, which I informed you I hadn't, and tried to remind you of your previous posting.

3. By that time, I really had nothing else to say about your activities. I thought I had clearly demarcated the separation of thoughts. Perhaps I should have made two separate postings to more clearly indicate this. I made a brief reply to you, then went on to post what I had to say in general. But you seemed to have taken that to somehow be all about you.

4. And as to "let us know when you have"....not likely.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
KnB, let me address your last post first....I removed my last post because it was posted in haste based on my reaction to your comments, not because of "cattiness". I chose to remove it so I could repost my response & base it on facts instead. Now, as to your previous post.....let me begin by saying I do realize evgerything on here does not revolve around me! Never did i even imply otherwise! However, when you begin a post with "NiN", my guess is that it is being addressed to me, correct? I simply stated my own person opinion about piercings, based on personal experiences, no different than PG & other women had posted. Your reaction to them was about your inexperience. To my post, you had a remark about how surprised you were because I had been trained by some "deep throat queen"....still don't know where that came from. You went on to comment about how nothing can distract you, even a circus, amongst a list of other crazy things...especially a "ring the size of a wedding band", because you are so "in" to what you're doing......as if I'm not? KnB, darlin'....those jabs were poked directly at me. I hold no animosity towards you whatsoever, but when your comments are directed at me, I will react.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I see you've had second thoughts about the cattiness of your most recent post.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
darlin, where is all this coming from? You have mentioned in previous posts that you know a lot about deep throat techniques in general. Not specific to pierced cocks. Why are you getting so defensive? Am I missing something here?

When I mentioned what I did about me being oblivious to pretty much anything and everything else, it was not a comparison to you or anyone else for that matter. Just a simple, honest reflection as to how I am. That's all. Not everything that everyone else on here says revolves around you. Geeze, Louise! I have no quarrel with you, don't start one where none should exist.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
KnB, I don't think I've ever posted on "deep throating" a pierced cock. All I can say is I've been there, done that. Let us know when you have.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   36 to 45 of 137   End
TOPIC: dick piercing