dick piercing : Swingers Discussion 2050281029
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkdick piercing
TOPIC: dick piercing
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   29 to 38 of 137   End
User Details are only visible to members.
love to watch a good catfight lol (duckin for cover}

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6563 posts)
tigg, some things are just classic "as is" ;-)

sexus...you know how it is....men are quick to just resort to name-calling, women on the other hand try to resolve the issue. Preferable amiably.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
True, Sexus.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
gina.........no jewelry on my dick :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6563 posts)
wow. When guys argue points, they usually just call each other an asshat and let it go at that.

No one's going to agree all the time, at the very least, people read posts wrong, or something said just touches off something else.

Back to the dicks.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
No one is asking you to, darlin. If a person gets anything pierced, it should be to their own liking first and foremost...if others get any benefit from it, whether physically or aesthetically, then that's cool, too. I've considered a tiny little diamond on my left naris, but with my airborn allergies, that might not be a practical idea.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Well, I don't care what anyone says. I'm not poking a hole in my wang for anyone.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I think we're riding a dead horse. I'm glad you acknowledged your different sense of humor. As far as differences go, I think we all appreciate variety.....this is a swinger's sight after all. I don't hold grudges, nor was I angry. I just wanted clarification.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Yes, sometimes my humor can be a bit on the dry side. I have a wide and varied of taste in humor as well as many other things.

Simply put, you referenced bj's in regards to piercings. Anyway, in light of your old post, your recent post on this thread surprised me. That's ALL....yet it somehow escalated to all this. Look, we don't have to be "besties" to get along. Truce?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I don't want to get into a quarrel with you either, dear. I just find that sometimes your posts tend to be on the sarcastic side. I mean really, when discussing a pierced cock, how many other women would refer to a post I made 2 months ago about a completely different topic. The piercing was the topic on hand, not just a blow job. Geez!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   29 to 38 of 137   End
TOPIC: dick piercing