Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk dick piercing
TOPIC: dick piercing
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   111 to 120 of 137   End
User Details are only visible to members.
holly I went to one of the recommended piercers on her list. I knew the VCH shouldn't be a problem for me but I was thrilled when he said he could do the triangle. I would love to have a fourchette as well but its a no go for my body.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
I found that rings of desire web page and learned a lot. I had no idea there were so many options! It also made me 100% sure that if I ever chose to have any vaginal piercings that its worth the time & money to have an experienced & highly skilled piercing technician do the job.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
That's my dilemma too!!! It look sexxxy....but I'm concerned it will make my nipples extremely sensitive. I love my breasts played with so I DON'T want to mess that up! Maybe I should start thinking lower.....!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I almost did my nipples awhile ago but I had two guys that spend a lot of time playing with them ask me not to.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
Wow! I am definitely a piercing "virgin".......ears definitely don't count in this arena!!! I'm tentatively planning to get my nipples pierced. Just waiting on a support system to help get me through it! Going to the Quarter this weekend though.....there's no telling what may happen. And now, PirateGirl, you've opened up several new options!!! :) Thanks! Happy playing!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Naughty, in laymans terms I have a Vertical Clitoral Hood (VCH) the bar goes vertically through the hood, ball on each end. Lower ball sits on front of the clitoral nerve bundle. I kept a longer bar in mine because I like the way it feels when it is slid up and down. My other one is a "triangle" it is a captive ring that goes under the clitoral nerve bundle. In order to do the piercing they have to be able to pull the nerve bundle up and clamp it. The best place to see pics would be rings of desire webpage.

Bridge, you can inspect them up close and personal soon ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
PirateGirl, what piercings do you have, in layman's terms? I haven't gotten a piercing terminology handbook yet. Guess that will come when I get brave enough to get mine! :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
No. I'm going to have to take the hands-on vocational class once I find a willing instructor.

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8999 posts)
so did you find all those definitions in your handy piercing bible ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
Sometimes.

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8999 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   111 to 120 of 137   End
TOPIC: dick piercing