Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk dick piercing
TOPIC: dick piercing
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   46 to 55 of 137   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually, I've had no interest in reading your certs. I was basing that on your postings a while back.

I honestly believe if I were truly that interested in someone, there could be a parade, juggling clowns, and who knows waht all else, going on in the background and I probably wouldn't notice any of it. Much less a wedding band sized piece of metal. I have the attention span of a gnat, but when I'm "in" to someone, I'm "in" to them.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Oh girl, apparently you've read my certs! Lol! I can deep throat with the best of them.....however, when it is a metal ring as large as a man's wedding band, it can get in the way. If you recall my post, I didn't like the metal taste or the metal ring hitting my teeth. As I also said, he graciously offered to remove his piercing, which I honestly believe was more pleasurable for the both of us. I promise you the quality of the sex is not decided on the piercing, by any means.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
@ nin, your comments surprise me....seems like with all the tips you acquired from deep throat queens, that wouldn't be any kind of issue. Wow. Food for thought...

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
PG, OH! Is that what you meant? Hmmm....I'll have to take your word, I guess.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
KnB, the challenge arises when a guy has a Prince Albert piercing with a large gauge ring in it. The ring will move, but it's still there going in your mouth prior to his cock entering. I found that there was a metal taste, & it clanked on my teeth going in & out. I prefer the feel of his skin in my mouth. The guy I know with this piercing quickly adapted & removed it, which I actually think enhanced his pleasure as well. The look of this piercing can be very hot, & most guys with it will easily remove it if you request.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Kibbs just a lot to get in ones mouth ;)

Kitten, I guess a lot of how much or how little you could feel with a condom on depends on the gauge of the ring and the sensitivity of the lady.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
PG, I'm not sure what the challenge was, but ok....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
hubby has a prince albert. he doesnt take it out to play. if someone doesnt want to play with it in, there is always someone else that will. im guessing that with a condom on you wouldnt be able to feel it all that much anyway.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
kibbs that is how I feel, I don't seek them out however the two guys I have played with that have them I was incredibly attracted to. And either would have taken them out at my request.

As far as BJ's with them in, yes they can be a bit hard to deal with. The prince albert is less likely to clank on your teeth I have discovered but I found it a bit of a challenge (although a fun one) to try to manage all that in my mouth. A challenge I look forward to trying again someday!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
I don't think its something I would go out of my way just to see/experience, but if I were truly attracted to someone, it probably wouldn't matter to me either way.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   46 to 55 of 137   End
TOPIC: dick piercing