Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › could you
TOPIC: could_you__
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
marry SOLELY for security? My question is this.....could you ever marry a man SOLELY because he is wealthy and gives you the lifestyle/security you need and/or crave? Or is love where its at. OR lol......do you think that you could grow to love a man you initially married solely for his wealth?

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
If I ever married again it would be for stability with somoene I enjoyed. But, Not soley for money.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2468 posts)
If I were to ever get married again, it would be for money. Of course, I would make it clear that was why I was marrying them. I could not be one who pretended I loved the person when I was only marrying them, for money.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
marry SOLELY for security? My question is this.....could you ever marry a man SOLELY because he is wealthy and gives you the lifestyle/security you need and/or crave? Or is love where its at. OR lol......do you think that you could grow to love a man you initially married solely for his wealth?

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: could you
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.