condoms and spermacide : Swingers Discussion 221036
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkcondoms and spermacide
TOPIC: condoms and spermacide
Created by: kibblesnbits
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm EXTREMELY sensitive to nonoxynol-9. I'm reading it's not a prevalent on condoms as it used to be. Is this true? I don't get around much, but I'd HATE to not speak up and wind up with a very painful but very avoidable problem, but I don't want to make an issue out of something if it's no longer really much of an issue.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would suggest finding ones that you know are compatible with your body and carrying them with you.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I am HIGHLY reactive to additives to condoms. There's a huge difference between swinging and dating, so I want to be very cautious.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
they aren't as common as they used to be but are still sold so if you want to be sure playmates don't use them make sure they know you are sensitive to them. I generally prefer ones with no speraide or lube as I tend to be sensitive to both.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I'm EXTREMELY sensitive to nonoxynol-9. I'm reading it's not a prevalent on condoms as it used to be. Is this true? I don't get around much, but I'd HATE to not speak up and wind up with a very painful but very avoidable problem, but I don't want to make an issue out of something if it's no longer really much of an issue.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: condoms and spermacide