condoms : Swingers Discussion 55751
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkcondoms
TOPIC: condoms
Created by: sweetSINsations
Original Starting post for this thread:
fixed or not.... condoms?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sorry again. I don't understand how someone could have not gotten that especially with my previous posts. I wil have to clairfy with

"100% absolute MUST at ALL times here. To clarify there will be NO sex with me or my hubby without a condom unless it's between the two of us."

Also read below. I'm not advocate for bareback mixedsignals. I thought I made a funny.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I'm sorry, I thought that was an obvious joke.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"Oh come on Mixed Pleasures, do I look like I have AIDS? Come on baby, I can't feel anything if I wear a condom; let me do you without it."

LOL

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Yeah, simba, it's alot easier to 'fix' a pregnancy than AIDS or the herps.

SweetSIN most couples have a method of BC unless they're trying to get pregnant so that's not the reason most cpls use condoms, it's the list of STD's that are transmissable through sex and like say a women into gang bangs, could you imagine a woman putting her butt out and letting 15 men cum in her? Well even those who aren't into gang bangs there is a risk with every partner, every time whether in the same night or over a year's time.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I still can't grasp the question... why would anyone play Russian Roulette with their life by not wearing a condom and contracting a potential deadly disease? I don't care if the odds are 1 in 100 trillion.... I don't take chances with my life when i can prevent it....and for what? A quicker or better orgasm? No orgasm is worth upping the odds for disease. The odds are bad enough with a condom. Being fixed has absolutely nothing to do with us wearing condoms. We both are fixed.... and we always use condoms.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I don't care how "fixed"...Condoms ALWAYS

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
A joke?? 100% absolute MUST at ALL times here. To clarify there will be NO sex with me or my hubby without a condom unless it's between the two of us.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Do you insist, if there is no chance of pregnancy? Alot of people post it in their profile, but do most find it a "whatever" situation? (just curious)! LOL

Utica NY
Username hidden
(493 posts)
fixed or not.... condoms?

Utica NY
Username hidden
(493 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: condoms