black men : Swingers Discussion 2005811011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkblack men
TOPIC: black men
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was asking the OP, not you Dragonlady. Do you have a problem with me asking her why she started this topic? I find it interesting. Maybe you don't. Is she a new poster? I didn't notice. She did respond to my query so I continued the conversation at a deeper level, deeper than you can go. Sorry about that. Now move along... Find 'someone' else to bother.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Is it the taboo nature of doing it? Skin tone? Cock size? What is it you find different about black men than you find in white men?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
What is it about black men that you find so interesting in comparison to white or Asian men? Just curious.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
i unfortunately have met a few couples where she had a fantasy to be with an african american man and it offended (or worried) her husband. What can you say....ignorance is incurable?

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Regardless of color id want her to enjoy the sex as much as possible. isnt that why we all do it ? I believe she wants me to enjoy myself, why would i want to limit her fun.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1219 posts)
I agree Fun,

While you were not posting, I think last week or maybe a week before, I started a thread about an acquaintance couple, that met another couple that basically turned them down during the meet because the wife found out that our acquaintance is better endowed than her husband. I personally found that odd as did my acquaintance, but apparently it is an existing issue in the swing world for sure. Sometimes, the husband might not even know.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16305 posts)
This is odd. Every single husband I've ever talked with about this, says he gets a thrill from seeing his wife with a big one. And if a husband doesn't want his wife to have a great time regardless of penis size, they shouldn't be doing this to begin with.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
The OP is the second woman that has admitted that she's a bit apprehensive about being with men with larger penis than her hubby and how it will impact him.

It seems to be the hidden secret of the Swinging arena it seems. I'm willing to bet, that majority of women who go for smaller penises are not thinking of themselves :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16305 posts)
Ah, got it, thank you for the explanation!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16305 posts)
But you have not addressed my questions, why did you ask others if they share their good time with their spouses?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16305 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: black men