black men : Swingers Discussion 200581
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkblack men
TOPIC: black men
Created by: shyone1969 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
His wife is pretty hot, too! :)

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Seeking -- your husband is H O T. Congrats!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I'm delighted when my wife has a fabulous time with another guy. She says she loves it when I have a great time. That's one of the wonderful things about swinging. It's the variety that most people love. The only time it would ever be a problem is if she suddenly started getting emotionally involved with the other guy, or if her sexual interest in me started waning as a result of any other encounters.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
I love that about my husband as well...if I am happy, then he is happy. Or maybe, just that he likes seeing me happy. No matter what. Or with whom.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Yes, I've experienced black men and I've told my hubby everything! He needs to understand what turns me on about the experience. Perhaps that's selfish b/c I'm hoping he will make it (or let it) happen over and over ....and over....and over.... LOL!!

Seriously, he knows and is fine with it. It seems to turn him on as well. Maybe b/c he sees how turned on I get....??

Concord NC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Interesting discussions coming from the OP's first post. Sounds like some insecurities there in keeping secrets. If we are in separate rooms (and we usually have more fun in same room), then we will share some details and also the major experiences that we had. That's what makes it fun for us, and is a turn on. Otherwise, we can certainly see what's going on with each other.

Not sure why the OP is asking the questions that are asked, but if only to reassure herself that hiding things is ok, as long as other people also do so.

While Mr will ask the basics, I like the details. That's true of all things with us. Sometimes we get a bit shy about it, but he will use that to his advantage with me...("Oh, you liked his big cock pounding you..." etc) and then makes me tell him. Love that.

Haven't had that kind of experience in a while...about due I would say.

As for color, I am attracted to TYPES of men, not necessarily color, size, height, etc.

I know my type when I see/meet him, depending on mood, attraction, sense of humor, confidence and so on.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Lost,

I don't care either. I don't specifically look for one race, over another but do find the contrast, to be a turn on, when those encounters do happen.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
That man looks like he has a crazy tongue.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
i agree carrie, it is lovely. For me, I just dont care. I dont see a man as a white man or brown man or black man, he is just a man. Except this one. He's a crazy man hahahaha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I think the contrast, in skin color, can be very hot.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: black men