Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk attention all women
TOPIC: attention all women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
User Details are only visible to members.
We ALWAYS use condoms. No matter what. Neither of us has herpes or any other diseases. Let me start with that!

1. Had a girl-friend who was date-raped. She had herpes. Maybe he does, too. She didn't tell him she had herpes, even when he called her again to ask her out. She screamed and yelled at him and told him what was up, but she wouldn't tell him about the herpes. I said she should tell him, coz he could go give it to some other innocent woman. But she felt like anyone who would date rape a person wasn't going to care about whether or not there was "protection". Hmm.

2. When I was single and dating I asked a potential sex partner if he had any diseases and I named some, including herpes. He said he had it long ago in college, but not anymore! I said, "Herpes is forever!" It turns out the last 3 women he fucked, he did so with NO protection whatsoever. None of them asked about his sexual history or diseases, so he didn't think they cared. I only knew because I ASKED.

--You can get herpes from someone, even when they don't have a flare-up. --You can get herpes from someone even if you are using a condom...but it does reduce the risk. Ditto for genital warts (HPV), which can be a precursor for cervical cancer.

Knowledge is power! Know your body, and always have "safer" sex!

JL

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Very well said Hcouple.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I definatly do not agree with someone being so devious and openly playing without condoms knowing he has herpes. This is a scary thought and I'm sure will open peoples eyes to how one night of pleasure can change your life forever. I (female half) do not trust anyone besides my husband. I can understand your need to warn people about this man, but I have to say it is up to you and everyone else here to PROTECT themselves and assume that anyone you play with wether its a single man, single female or couple can possibly be carrying something that they in fact may not even be aware of. We as a couple do know the risks involved in this lifestyle and take every precaution necessary to protect ourselves because we know the only people that are going to look out for us and keep us safe is us :-)

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Plenty as the size of a box Good and Plenties relatively to men. I hear nymph (but im sure you all know my stand on this) about trusting men, especially single ones. If you think about it if a man is a sick fuck what are the chances he finds the rare sick fuck female to be with him. Hmm, uh my point chances are better with the married ones also.

Okay poly i read the rest of your post. Have you really ran into a woman that was dishonest with you or were diseased? It's weird how everyones looking for a single female and you know I don't trust men but you know you just cant trust anyone. I say no way jose to the single female unless of course she was just with me. Ive got a nice catch and like having windows on my car.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I was just watching out for the "that's rude" police for ya.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Nymph, im not taking this the wrong way but someone might. I dont think you meant single males are liars or are more likely to have a disease but I dont think if my husband and I had something that we would be playing because I wouldnt let it happen and he's not desperate for a fuck like some (some) of the single men are. Maybe, this guy needs to join one of those "I have herpes, so do you let's fuck and/or get married and shit" groups. If we contract it that's where we'll be. Lol.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
TOPIC: attention all women