attention all women : Swingers Discussion 471171021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkattention all women
TOPIC: attention all women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As a parent, I question the school system every day. I had a huge battle with the school for 7 months about their "No tolerance policy" but still had to fight it out with the school board and the President of the PA School System. I felt the policy was to protect the teachers, not the students. I left the same school over the same issues 20 years ago! Nothings changed. As what I did, my daughter is now doing the same - changing to a private christian school!!!

I think it is the teachers that need tolerance and stop trying to mold our kids into ONE PERFECT RACE!!! They are all individuals, and if teachers can not cater to each one in the way the need it, then they should reconsider their career - maybe making robots!!!

Streamlining education and suggesting medications only make their jobs easier! I think thats why they press the issues so freely. Anything to make their job easier - thats all!!! No consideration of maybe they are just not teacher material. Because you go to school to learn how to become a teacher, does not automatically qualify you as a good, experienced one. Have to admit, the teachers I know with kids, can't even tolerate their own children let alone teach one with learning curves. Only my opinion of course!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Yes, it does seem that people are quick to medicate. My youngest is autistic and even though there was no need for them, the doctor kept trying to push medication on us. She is no longer our doctor.

A counselor my oldest son went to had one bad session (he wouldn't talk to her and kept sticking his tongue out at her) and she refused to see him again until he was tested for ADHD. She claimed she couldn't do anything for him.

IMO, people are getting lazy and don't want to have to work at things.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Curious, I absolutely agree that our country is over medicated. There are a small percentage I feel NEED the drugs to control their issues. I know a few people on meds that just need to change somethings in their life and that would cure their depression. But more severe forms of mental illness does NEED medications, and some for life.

Some children labled with ADD & ADHD, well their parents are really the culprits. THEY are the ones hyperactive and non-attentive to their childrens needs. The kids are acting just like them. I say, SOME here, not to offend anyone. Out of 5 sets of parents I know with kids labled, only 1 I feel may need the medication. So yes, I do agree that our nation is one made of medications.

Is it a form of control by who? The government? Medicate everyone into zombies? Ooops, sorry that may start a whole nother thread. I should go watch Star Trek to get a reality check. LMFAO

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I must say ~ this thread not only went off track but also cleared up a lot of questions I may have had. I mean really, Im so glad that a 20 year old, took two psych classes, and so few years of social experience can answer all my questions that my therapist of 20 years couldn't!! Thank you so much!

I think I must watch Law & Order now for my next personal issue that may arrise!

Gosh, I better take my meds quick before I wig out!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I am not stupid. Lord, the l&o thing was to be funny. I've taken psychology and abnormal psychology. I wasnt basing my whole comment on a crime drama.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Oh crap nymph. I didnt mean all. I am not stupid, thank you. My point is schizophrenics are more likely to be dangerous, schizophrenics without treatment can have hallucinations, paranoia, delusions, and disorganized or confusing thoughts and speech. Bi polar ppl have mood swings, variations of moods, highs and lows. That's all, just that they can be more dangerous. Yes, it varys person to person but schizos can have a voice in their head to slit your throat. Would I befriend your brother? Yes, my friend in high school attempted suicide because of voices in his head, he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I was good friends with him throughout high school. Im not ignorant I just need to specify more. I'm sorry to have upsetted you as I was also upsetted. I dont think I know everything so put me in my place when needed but don't call me names.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
You may be correct, I watch alot of Law & Order and usually when a crazy person kills someone it's because the illness they have is schizophrenia and I know a big reason is because of paranoia. I didn't mean all schizophrenics kills people I was just commenting that bi-polar isn't that nasty of a disease to be afraid of someone off their meds. I don't think I know everything so put me in my place when needed I don't mind :)

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Poly, my mom and a close friend have bi-polar disorder and yeah they have mood swings. But it's not like schizophrenia and they are going to slit your throat or bash out your windows. My mom and my friend are difficult to deal with at times but I'm not catching your point. Would you have not been friends with her had she disclosed it or helped her out, I don't understand, really? Are you meaning that men and women are both crazy equally?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Yes, I want to know about any mental disorders that someone has. I do expect someone to tell me if there is a problem. I should have the right to make a decision based on all the facts not some of them. And since we tend to have relationships with our sex partners outside of bed, I would say that is more than a casual sex relationship.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Couple of things.

-Blueyed...Please don't write in all caps. You are shouting at us...with caps.

-This situation is not all that abnormal. Many folks are sexual without disclosing their STD status. I know at least 2 couples who have herpes and don't disclose. I don't agree with this but it happens all the time.

-Male or female persons married or not can wig out. I suspect females are more emotional. I suspect men are more devious. Regarding when they are pissed off...Women by far are the most dangerous. No one has a lock on sanity.

Even if condoms don't protect against everything they are still the best game in town. My life has never been complicated when I've wrapped it.

Cavet Emptor always applies.

Question: What would be your response to someone who did disclose?

I trust them most of all. Folks who tell you stuff that can cause you to reject them are trustworthy and worth getting to know. I've had several disclose herpes status to me. I've never rejected anyone based on herpes status. HIV status would be another thing entirely. There's no way I would go there.

Mischief<--always assumes there's risk involved

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 36   End
TOPIC: attention all women