attention all women : Swingers Discussion 471171011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen Talkattention all women
TOPIC: attention all women
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
<Looks for the men in the forum> Shit Curious. Were you not around when we let Nofun have it for that?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Will all the MEN leave the women's forum Please.

Regarding STDs. Everyone who isn't a virgin has had sex with someone who has had one. You have sex with everyone your partner has.

Clears. I remember being your age. It's tough. No one here has a lock on knowledge. No one here has a lock on experience. Every one has something to contribute. Forums are tough. Your spelling, thoughts, experience or lack of will bring you praise, criticism, anger, appreciation.

Age has an advantage over youth. It's experience. Don't let we older folks squash your youthful spirit. It's easy for us to laugh at your youth if we forget our own.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"Ladywife: "She spoke as someone her age would."

Oh, I beg to differ. I'm a mere four years older than clearsthroat, but I know when I was 20 I was far more mature than she's exhibited here, and far more articulate to boot. Not tooting my own horn (well, OK, maybe I am) but come on L, you're giving clearsthroat WAY too much credit here.

-M "

M, I understand exactly what you're saying and perhaps should be more specific. When I was your age, Bacchus was 34. My children were 3,6 7, 7, and 9. I've been married since I was 15. Now I think back to one of those 7 year olds who is now 30 with an undergraduate in Psych with a minor in woman's studies. She's getting married for the second time on the weekend we meet you and still talks out her ass at times. She had a much different life than me. It's all relative and without yet knowing you in person, I think it's likely you are above average in maturety, wisdom and intellect. Honestly, I do think Clears is closer to the norm. Shit, she comes off smarter, or at least trying to think harder than my siblings, who are 49 and 40.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Nymph you know I love you but earlier in the forum I stated fact and it was all twisted about and nothing I said wrong. I rerepeat if you actually look it up schizos hear voices, not all, but it is a symptom. Annoying, itchy or painful are not signs of HPV (aka genital warts) and I'm sad that you would state anything without have clear knowledge on the subject as you jsut tore me a new one. You either get cervical displaysia or a wart. I have a wart on the back of my knee (legpit) and nah no itching or pain. Just thought id clear that up.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Thank you baccus or ladywife. : )

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
First I'll say: no we do not knowingly have sex with someone who has an STD. We sure as hell don't judge them, there but for the grace of God go I. It's just how we choose to minimize our risk. Of course, I'm certain Mischief will say if you take into account all the various things which constitute an STD, everyone has them. Maybe she'd be right, maybe she wouldn't be. I'm not an expert. Which brings me to my next opinion. I think it is ridiculous the level at which I see people routinely hand out medical and legal advise in these forums with all manner of expertise or lack there of. It is one thing to say "this is my personal experience" to someone. It is entirely another to be passing opinions, diagnoses or legal analysis based on cases one has no direct qualifications for, let alone knowledge of. So why all the ganging up on Clearsthroat? Yup she's young, yup she's not an expert in the topic(s) at hand. Is anyone else? She spoke as someone her age would. Does that make her immature or just being the age she is? Clearsthroat, don't hurry to speak like a 47 year old, it will come sooner than you think. As to the overmedication of this country, I think there's validity in that. Do I know for sure? Nope I don't. For instance when I think about what Jaidawn and Poly said regarding their perspective sons. I have a great bit of personal experience with intellectually gifted chidren, little with autistic. But as a Mom who has been exposed to both these boys, would hate to see either of them unneccessarily medicated and loose what makes them special in the process. However, I know C and M realize that's from one mom to another and not someone trying to give sound clinical advise that shouldn't.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
My opinion is.........when you are young, it does look bad to critique those that may have further knowledge than you do, and more experience. You write as if you are coming from a "know it all" attitude and some of the things you say are way off base or just come from no experience. Yet you say things as if you are a woman of 80 with a masters in phsychologyand sexual behaviors. Its just how you say it that gets others in an uproar. I chalked it up to age.......atleast until that comment about Law & Order. Then I couldn't wait to write after my laughter fit! It was then that I found you extremely unknowledgable about this whole subject.

So, I fess up to my comments and admit when I can be wrong. I never try to come off as a know it all, heck Im a natural blonde! But when in a room of preachers, you can be a young'in and change come in and change the surmon. Opinions here are apreciated. But just one word of advice, especially with this group, Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean everyone needs to hear it. Sometimes its best to keep it unsaid. One can gather quite an opinion of you based on your words and that isnt gonna help your cause in this lifestyle.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Why is it everytime someone disagrees with me it's because im stupid, ignorant, and young yet none of you openminded mature know it alls can agree on anything? I'm getting tired of being called names. That is immature. I did not know bipolars were paranoid and thought they could fly at times. I wasnt saying i know everything because i took a couple classes, my point was schizophrenic behavior is worse than bipolar disease. Also i did look up the FACTS and they were just what i thought. I dont know who put the words in my mouth of "special" friends and that schitzos have multiple personality disorder. Whoever said that needs to look up the facts because yes they do hear voices. Don't call me stupid especially when im right.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Well, personally, I do not get intimately involved with someone with a known STD. Several reasons, but the main reason is that I MUST stay alive to raise my daughter and I would feel really guilty if I was ill from some thrill and couldnt do it to the best of my ability. I wont have my ex raise my daughter without me. Mistakes are made, yes, but its not one I wanna choose to experience. I have a few friends with aids and herpes, doesnt affect my friendship, but that is as far as it goes. No intimacy and they respect my reasons.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
"aren't kids with high IQ get bored with mediocrity quickly?"

ADD seems related to bipolar disease in some ways. ADD seems to have all the symptoms of what poly described. A bright kid who is bored...gets rowdy, day dreams, etc. Increase the level of stimulation and it may help.

Last night my ADD was terrible. It was hard to communicate with my husband. My bipolar disease has been bad for months. My mental health has nothing to do with casual swinging. If I have symptoms. Merely stating I'm not feeling well is good enough.

I believe ADD, mental illness, high Intellect, and addictive behaviors all go together. All are near each other on the same gene.

I'm still curious about folks reactions to being told someone has an STD. What do people do?

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
TOPIC: attention all women